• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCStu

President
Bentley, Worrall, Thompson, Barrett, Coker, McLaughlin, Deegan, Atkinson, Weston, Payne, Barnett.
Smith, White, Hurst, Leonard, McQueen, Loza, Malarczyk

Worrall at Right Back. So crazy it might work.............

Atko and Deegs are going to have to work hard as there aren't many natural tacklers/ball winners in the starters. Yellow cards might become a BIG factor.

Bentley, Worrall, Thompson, Barrett, Coker, McLaughlin, Deegan, Atkinson, Weston, Payne, Barnett.
Smith, White, Hurst, Leonard, McQueen, Loza, Malarczyk

Worrall at Right Back. So crazy it might work.............

It's almost like he's trying to get sacked

Hmm, this is going to be an interesting evening... Looks like an attack minded team, not sure how they will line up, Worrall as a wing / full back? Really ! There will be goals - hopefully more in their net than ours

And Lenny on the bench !! :smile:

Usually when PB makes choices no one understands we win, then he'll probably try the same tactics next game and we'll get thrashed.

Can't really see the need for Lenny on the bench, didn't Brown say earlier this week that he wasn't ready yet and wasn't back in full contact training? Hopefully that was false or he's just there to make up the numbers and won't be risked.

O'Neill can't be too happy, and I think it's far from playing to Worrall's strengths, but we'll see I guess!

Phil Brown really does talk a load of **** doesn't he?

Sounds like it could be Weston up top...

Can't really see the need for Lenny on the bench, didn't Brown say earlier this week that he wasn't ready yet and wasn't back in full contact training? Hopefully that was false or he's just there to make up the numbers and won't be risked.

O'Neill can't be too happy, and I think it's far from playing to Worrall's strengths, but we'll see I guess!
We've agreed with Sheffield that if he comes on they can't tackle him.We probably won't be tackling their players anyway if Rochdales anything to go by! :hilarious:

Yep definitely a diamond with Payne behind Weston and Barnett from the kick off.

Interesting line-up, when I saw it I did wonder if it would be 3-5-2. Let's hope Phil's got it right tonight.

Back