• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend VS Aston Villa - CoD MW2

Oh didn't realise I'd already replied LOL!

We gotta chip in to get Nik a new ps3!! we'll smash them if the pope's playing!

Go on the Southend Army. TBH from what i've seen of this Villa lot, they ain't all that. Pretty low standard tbh.

Garv will play no doubt.

Remember to spread the word to other football clans you come across aswell.

Go on the Southend Army. TBH from what i've seen of this Villa lot, they ain't all that. Pretty low standard tbh.

Garv will play no doubt.

Remember to spread the word to other football clans you come across aswell.

I'll add Garvey_Runs_Riot to the list, and on PSN.
I have tried contacting the person in question on PSN GB, but I have had no response so far, will try again tonight though.

I will also speak to some other clan tags on PSN, and see if I can get them involved.

make room for el girtho

Room made, will add you to the list...

So far, known to me, on the Southend team, we have...

1. Supershrimper1
2. Tice_18
3. Ozzy-shrimper
4. Shrimper
5. Smiffy
6. ian_the_girth
7. Garvey_Runs_Riot

Think we have space for one more, and a couple of reserves!

Room made, will add you to the list...

So far, known to me, on the Southend team, we have...

1. Supershrimper1
2. Tice_18
3. Ozzy-shrimper
4. Shrimper
5. Smiffy
6. ian_the_girth
7. Garvey_Runs_Riot

Think we have space for one more, and a couple of reserves!

I proper wanted to be involved in this. ****ing YLOD. What a ****.

Must feel awful, never experienced YLOD yet (crosses fingers), but it is a real pain in the ****, a load of my mates have had it before now.

It is ******** to be fair. Sony said they'd replace my ps3, but by 'replace it' they mean with another one that has had the same problem in the past. I.E. My ps3 would be sent away, certain parts would be replaced, then they send that to someone else who's in the same boat as me. I'm not paying £130 for a 2nd hand one, that could go wrong again in another 6-7 months time, and have to do it all again and pay another £130. **** that. I'll just have to get a new one. Dunno when though.

I was on top of my game aswell. Regular KS's in the 30's/40's. My KD was upto 1.99. Now....nothing. Still, i can rest assured that even if I was out for a year, my stats won't be beaten ;)

It is ******** to be fair. Sony said they'd replace my ps3, but by 'replace it' they mean with another one that has had the same problem in the past. I.E. My ps3 would be sent away, certain parts would be replaced, then they send that to someone else who's in the same boat as me. I'm not paying £130 for a 2nd hand one, that could go wrong again in another 6-7 months time, and have to do it all again and pay another £130. **** that. I'll just have to get a new one. Dunno when though.

I was on top of my game aswell. Regular KS's in the 30's/40's. My KD was upto 1.99. Now....nothing. Still, i can rest assured that even if I was out for a year, my stats won't be beaten ;)

Hairdryer trick?

Hairdryer trick?

My ps3 is now laying in a mixture of broken plastic and twisted metal. So no amount of hairdryer treatment will cure it.

I decided to rip the **** apart to get my CoD disk, which was stuck in the drive.

I had the LYOD about two months ago. I got a new one from
Argos for £210 which I thought was pretty reasonable.

As already mentioned in the other thread, Graysblue is back in action, and should be up for this as well. So he has been added to the list

So, the Southend Team stands as...

1. Supershrimper1
2. Tice_18
3. Ozzy-shrimper
4. Shrimper
5. Smiffy
6. ian_the_girth
7. Garvey_Runs_Riot
8. Graysblue.jr

We have 8 players, a couple of reserves if needed, but other than that, it looks like we have our "Cod Squad"! :)

My ps3 is now laying in a mixture of broken plastic and twisted metal. So no amount of hairdryer treatment will cure it.

I decided to rip the **** apart to get my CoD disk, which was stuck in the drive.

You could have done the trick which gets the system to turn on, allowing you to get the disc!

Back