• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Vs. Boston

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stid @ Oct. 08 2004,22:49)]I hope they gave Tes MOTM!
He certainly deserves it!

I'm more worried about what Tilly is going to do with the goalkeeper situation - assuming Daryl's suspension is with immediate effect and considering Bently's suspension.
sad.gif
Time to bring in the youth keeper?

gawd knows, i brought this up after the millwall reserve game. got away with it tonight but do we go in a match without a reserve keeper again

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Oct. 09 2004,00:16)]
Time to bring in the youth keeper?  
Why wasn't he on the bench tonight instead of Kightly??  
sad.gif

sad.gif
a lot of teams don't play a keeper on the bench, 90% of the time it's a waste of a seat.

However, the worrying thing is, what happens now we've two keepers out? I sincerely hope that Tilly has either faith in the youth teamer, or a plan B!

Whatever happens though, we're back up to 11th, we won, and I'm amazed again at the amount of moaning. Tilly's done us proud so far, so have faith. Maybe he made a mistake, butthen again don't we all (as the dalek said, climbing of the dustbin)

I could be wrong, but how many of these complaints are from the "Flahavan is God" fans?

incidently can anyone remember two black keepers at opposit ends of of the pitch in a football league game ? is this a first ?

a few things even though flavs got sent off he had nothing todo the defence was blinding today! tes faye bram bale nah nah nah omg hes a wicked keeper pulled 3 or 4 very very good save off f we cant get a keeper we tes can play in goal easy!

also views on tonites drummin? better than last week better area to do it in/

me and ben both defo felt that we picked a better spot and had a better crod around us!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Oct. 09 2004,00:54)]It must have happened in the Mel Capleton era!
It must have happened loads - or are you only talking about SUFC games?

Lets look at black keepers;

Shaka Hislop - West Ham and Reading
Peggy Arphaxard (? - spelling) - Liverpool
Mel Capleton - Blues
Nathan Abbey - Boston
Ince - Crewe

Can't remember any others at the mo... but surely David James counts?

Get Terry Alderton??!!

Been training all week for THE MATVH Sky1 bring him in!

Gr8 stuff!
tounge.gif

Back