• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

First thing to note is Sean Clohessy left over the summer for pastures new. Still without a club though. In no way would I say Mark Phillips is our best player either!

Oh dear, I've made a blunder :blush: haha. The rest is right though? Phil Brown is a swear word yes?

Actually, whisper it quietly, but Phil Brown has grown on us over the Summer. He's handled the Chairman quite well and made some promising signings. He also is a straight talker.

However, if we lose a load of games early on and his team selections are questionable he can do one! ��

I'm gratified that Roots Hall is seen as one of the better stadia for visiting fans! Should be a glorious summer's day, there's live music before the match and hopefully some treats to be had as well. Safe journeying for the travelling fans, would love to know why we've been stuck AGAIN with a visit to Plymouth in the depths of winter and all the potential problems that can (and, a couple of seasons ago, did) bring? Those of you staying over, enjoy the seafront, not quite as pictureskew as the Hoe but certainly fun to be had, but on the pitch I have to reckon we'll do better than you expect!

Well there you go Pal and another lesson in football. We were class today and I am afraid you lot are doomed and are destined for the conference where you belong

Well there you go Pal and another lesson in football. We were class today and I am afraid you lot are doomed and are destined for the conference where you belong
I dont think Plymouth will go down at all.Looked ok and need new players to gel.Big club in lower leagues.Credit to their fans around 1000 of them,made for a decent atmosphere for a league 2 fixture.

I must re-affirm to the Plymouth fans reading this thread that Zoners opinions are not necessarily the views of the majority and we do not assess the mental frailties of our members.

They were total crap but its one week in and I am sure they will be ok. They do need to look at that right back mind you. Was he some sort of joke> Cant pass, can defend, cant control....Honestly I thought it might be a competition winner.

They were total crap but its one week in and I am sure they will be ok. They do need to look at that right back mind you. Was he some sort of joke> Cant pass, can defend, cant control....Honestly I thought it might be a competition winner.
I know a decent right back who's looking for a club. Can't imagine Sean will be out of work for long if many clubs have players like that guy playing in that position.

That sounds like Chris Ramsey

Impressive away following, sadly let down by their players. There were some very sloppy passes out there. However, I don't think we let them get into any sort of rhythm.

Back