• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Wristbands

romany_blues

Is the club doing Southend wristbands if so how much are they

If I was the club I would look at selling something a bit more original, everyone has jumped on the band wagon labelled 'wristbands'. Its now seen as a fashion statement rather than a sign of support for a charitable cause

Club shop are selling wristbands at £2.00 each in either light or dark blue
wink.gif

I wondered if the light & dark blue bands that some people were sporting on Sat were SUFC related or if it was possibly related to some charity in the south-east who's campaign I hadn't heard of.

What does the "slogan" on them say?

ive got the light blue one and on it says the shrimpers and southend united

They still avaliable in the Club Shop?

Might have to make a visit tomorrow to get my wristband and photo then.

Is the Club likely to be doing any "Play-off winners" merchendise or such like?

they have got loads of the wristbands in stock but didnt see much promotion merchandise coz they were still getting a lot of the stock sorted

Was it Scrivs by any chance who organised these wristbands to be made, having seen that post made a couple of months ago?

Bought mine to support the club... As everybody else should do.
Us and Torquay are the only clubs that have cottoned on to this, not counting the United Not For Sale bands

Back