• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimper

Life President
Hi Guys,

I'm the Southend FM researcher and I was wondering if anyone could find me information on the team? I'm aware there is a list or info on the SUFC Trust page but I need information on dates of birth mostly and where. If anyone can help, please post here. It's so we can get the most accurate data possible. Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I'm the Southend FM researcher and I was wondering if anyone could find me information on the team? I'm aware there is a list or info on the SUFC Trust page but I need information on dates of birth mostly and where. If anyone can help, please post here. It's so we can get the most accurate data possible. Thanks.
I think dates of birth are not given out for good reason. I know many sites do give them but it can be a breach of the data act and the first step to identity fraud.:'(

Matt Lennox
27/01/1998
ST
pace, finishing, composure, heading and jumping in the region of 17-20.

Thank you

Has anyone got a contact at the club, Kavanagh? (If he's still there?). Tried contacting on twitter and e-mail but no response.

I've contacted Dave Huzzey before but didn't get a response. Do you have a contact for Ricky Duncan?

Back