• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southends loans progress

fixitkid

Youth Team
Everyone noticed Revs tucking two away for swindon, anyone see that Walker got one for Hereford? apparently a MOTM performance, he's in the league paper League 2 team of the week.

Kind of glad they're out on loan only, would be nice if one of the players who comes good away from roots hall actually came back (would be nice to have Hooper in the squad wouldn't it?).

Nothing much said about Betsy but he did play the 90.

yeah they all did well, good luck to them, doubt any of them will come back, combination of not cutting the mustard here/tilly probably not seeing enough in training/fans gettin on their back too early/were skint!
makes me wonder if we'll ever sign anyone full time again!
hooper never did it for various reasons, wasnt meant to be, i'm not losing any sleep over any of them.

Alex Revell & James Walker??

I dont know if anyone else noticed but Alex and James both scored for their loan teams. James' goal looked the nuts on the Football league programme. That was until I looked at Alex's goal again.

I for one, think that Alex should be welcomed back (if he wants to come back!!). Lets hope for all our sakes he going to be yet another ex shrimper who comes back to haunt us in future games!!

Nice one Alex!!!

Blue until death

think the whole, no pressure or previous track record mindset must help a player up there game to some degree, even with revell scoring i'd still put him talentwise at L2 level max.

I dont know if anyone else noticed but Alex and James both scored for their loan teams. James' goal looked the nuts on the Football league programme. That was until I looked at Alex's goal again.

I for one, think that Alex should be welcomed back (if he wants to come back!!). Lets hope for all our sakes he going to be yet another ex shrimper who comes back to haunt us in future games!!

Nice one Alex!!!

Blue until death

I can't see Alex Revell coming back tbh. It's good that he's doing well, as well as Walker on loan, but I dont think it will happen.

Would have also been nice if people were singing Alex Revell songs when he was here, not after he was shipped out to Swindon too, but that's for another thread.... :p

Revells loaning still baffles me..Was it behind the scenes squabbles or purely based on football issues.

Incidently, terrace rumours are that revs going on loan has really ****ed off Macca. They are best mates and Macca really isn't happy. I suppose the Celtic contingent have all left and it's a very different team now.

I'd not be bothered about revs, but think walker has a future and hopefully a good spell on loan will give him confidence and he could be an important player for us in the future

Incidently, terrace rumours are that revs going on loan has really ****ed off Macca. They are best mates and Macca really isn't happy. I suppose the Celtic contingent have all left and it's a very different team now.

Kerrrist! Isn't that what I've been saying?

I thought Revell was the one with the long face?

lol:clap:
completely off topic. but check out this photo i "stumbled" upon!

l_912010a3e1024331adb5008aa76b1b19.jpg

Back