• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
Lots more practice with crossing and finishing today. The full backs and wingers doing knitting practice before cross-stitching. Also plenty of practice on crochet. Gilbert rushing to the loo, Dickinson and Phillips in the cafe and Mohsni break-dancing. May be worth having a small bet on Phillips to score at any time. 7/1 with Paddy Power and William Hills. It was 8s. You have a chance every corner, today he was banging them in.
The training seemed to be very positive and attack minded. I can see Southend winning by at least Two tomorrow.
Come on Southend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done for giving away info to any potential Dagenham officials looking on this board and gaining team and tactic info. Things like this will only result in fans be banned from training. Mods I suggest you delete this thread.

Lots more practice with crossing and finishing today. The full backs and wingers doing knitting practice before cross-stitching. Also plenty of practice on crochet. Gilbert rushing to the loo, Dickinson and Phillips in the cafe and Mohsni break-dancing. May be worth having a small bet on Phillips to score at any time. 7/1 with Paddy Power and William Hills. It was 8s. You have a chance every corner, today he was banging them in.
The training seemed to be very positive and attack minded. I can see Southend winning by at least Two tomorrow.
Come on Southend.
You are John Still and I claim my £5.00.:winking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think this will give too much away. Look at most of Phillips goals this season will tell you he can attack a corner. Gilbert also did that against Rotherham IIRC from which he scored. If a team needs to look at a supporters forum to scout, then there is something slightly wrong. All they have to do is watch a few matches and can find the above out and much more.

If 70sNB can turn up to watch training, so can any Dagenham spies. I doubt they'd trawl an Interweb messaging board.

Besides, 70sNB didn't reveal that we've got Brett Angell coming off the bench, and a special free-kick routine involving Keith Dublin and Drewe Broughton...

:winking:

Besides, 70sNB didn't reveal that we've got Brett Angell coming off the bench, and a special free-kick routine involving Keith Dublin and Drewe Broughton...

:winking:

And of course the training went nothing like 70snb said, and his post was for the benefit of the Dagenham manager and players.:smile:

And of course the training went nothing like 70snb said, and his post was for the benefit of the Dagenham manager and players.:smile:

or is it all true and 70snb is playing a double bluff to trick the Dagenham scouts ...... :winking:

I note that Sturrock mentions he is waiting on 2 players fitness reports, before naming the side. They both played in the Preston game and are hoped to be able to shrug off problems...

In any event, I've had a little tweak of the original post. Dagenham may not be able to afford to send spies to every opposition club's training ground, but they can sure as hell read a messageboard in their spare time. It would be better if we didn't prepare bespoke training reports for them - particularly ones that reveal the teamsheet too early.

Thanks folks.

OMG cant believe 70'sNB has released this information.

Players working on crossing and finishing and Phillips (our main threat from corners with 5/6 goals) looking good to score from corners. I dread to think what the oppostion wil do if they find this out. Our season could be over.....

Dagenham will watch plenty of videos of Southend, and would have had someone from the club watch us live, and will know all about us. It's the done thing nowadays. Stopping us is another matter. Oxford seemed to do their homework, but they still couldn't stop the Hall cross and the Phillips header, or the Hall curler. Every team in the Premiership knows how Man City will play, stopping them is another matter. If my report from the training ground was the only source of information to away teams, then of course I wouldn't report. Also, with or without any knowledge, our forwards will be man marked on crosses and corners, just as in any game up and down the country.

Dagenham may not be able to afford to send spies to every opposition club's training ground.

And I thought we were in **** street financially if they can't afford £8 for the train, some cheese sandwiches and a flask of weak lemon drink!

Much laughter MK Shrimper ......... :thumbsup:

......... and I'm with you The Seventies North Bank (quite a health and safety risk that was) - a touch of paranoia was creeping into some of the comments!

Spillane (Yes Mickey) from Brentford, and Montano (not Tony) from spam join in time to play against Southend. Hope this information levels things up a bit.:winking:

Perhaps we should give 70sNB £8 for the train, some cheese sandwiches and a flask of weak lemon drink to post a report on the Daggers training session and team selection.

Back