• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Squit in Shakespeare's Drive/Avenue

Norwichsufc

Youth Team
Did anyone else see southend's idiotic fringe start to perform in shakespeare's country (the road behind the west stand).
This was straight after the game. Some prats (that need to grow up) decided that 3pts won-top of the league- were incidental to whose girlfriend was with who? Could have turned into a serious incident, if a stray fist/elbow, had hit the wrong person
sad.gif

sad.gif

i had to kick a couple of people out of the pub i work at for stuff like that. it's a pain in the arse. tho the guy who did a bit of headbutting did a good bit of work!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Norwichsufc @ Feb. 11 2006,01:50)]Did anyone else see southend's idiotic fringe start to perform in shakespeare's country (the road behind the west stand).
This was straight after the game. Some prats (that need to grow up) decided that 3pts won-top of the league- were incidental to whose girlfriend was with who? Could have turned into a serious incident, if a stray fist/elbow, had hit the wrong person
sad.gif

sad.gif
this sounds awful, is everybody who went to the game accounted for?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Norwichsufc @ Feb. 11 2006,01:50)]decided that 3pts won-top of the league- were incidental to whose girlfriend was with who? Could have turned into a serious incident, if a stray fist/elbow, had hit the wrong person
sad.gif

sad.gif
What the hell are you on about?? Did someone hold a swingers party after the game? Car keys were being dangerously flung in the ashtray or something?
rock.gif

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Bloke In The Pram Shop @ Feb. 11 2006,10:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Norwichsufc @ Feb. 11 2006,01:50)]decided that 3pts won-top of the league- were incidental to whose girlfriend was with who? Could have turned into a serious incident, if a stray fist/elbow, had hit the wrong person
sad.gif

sad.gif
What the hell are you on about?? Did someone hold a swingers party after the game? Car keys were being dangerously flung in the ashtray or something?
rock.gif

rock.gif
The fight that occured in the road outside the west stand after the game.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Feb. 11 2006,03:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Norwichsufc @ Feb. 11 2006,01:50)]Did anyone else see southend's idiotic fringe start to perform in shakespeare's country (the road behind the west stand).
sad.gif

sad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

From the thread title I thought that someone had had a Paula Radcliffe moment close to our beloved Roots Hall!

[b said:
[b said:
sad.gif
sad.gif
T'was that hoodlem CS'J causing the troubble then running round to victoria avenue to do some bar work in the spread to throw us all off track
mad.gif
oops.gif

All very well mocking on this one, I'm sure it wasn't a PROPER fight, but:

1. Shakespeare Drive is the exit of choice for the family stand, and if we are going to keep growing our crowds we don't need ANY nonsense near the families - it wouldn't take much even now to put people off coming

2. Karers et al are looking for every piffling excuse to protest against having a stadium nearby. Not a good idea to hand it to 'em on a plate.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Feb. 11 2006,13:13)]All very well mocking on this one, I'm sure it wasn't a PROPER fight, but:

1. Shakespeare Drive is the exit of choice for the family stand, and if we are going to keep growing our crowds we don't need ANY nonsense near the families - it wouldn't take much even now to put people off coming

2. Karers et al are looking for every piffling excuse to protest against having a stadium nearby. Not a good idea to hand it to 'em on a plate.
Totally agree . Tell you what you talk a great deal of sense for a man who wears a skirt !!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (prittlewellshrimper @ Feb. 11 2006,14:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Feb. 11 2006,13:13)]All very well mocking on this one, I'm sure it wasn't a PROPER fight, but:

Totally agree .   Tell you what you talk a great deal of sense for a man who wears a skirt !!!
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

I like to adDRESS the point, not SKIRT round the subject....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It just sort of SLIPped out... I hope the mods don't deFROCK me for this rubbish...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 12 2006,03:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ Feb. 12 2006,01:48)]you really are quite kiltie of some awful lines and you should really be sporan us from these things.
I wish you'd stop all these jocks Canada. The old hag(g) is getting quite upset, her being a tart an' all.
Loch just pack it in before i get really mad, un ness you have something else to say.

Yeah i saw this, guy got his head slammed against the white van, then i heard "leave my gf alone" then it all kinda slowed down.

Very random

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Feb. 11 2006,13:08)]
[b said:
[b said:
sad.gif

sad.gif
T'was that hoodlem CS'J causing the troubble then running round to victoria avenue to do some bar work in the spread to throw us all off track  
mad.gif

oops.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
glare.gif

Back