• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

St Georges Day

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 22 2004,14:17)]Quick, isn't she?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 22 2004,14:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ April 22 2004,14:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 22 2004,14:04)]You forgot the Fatherland!  
sad.gif
Fatherland?
Yep, I believe he's the patron saint of the dirty huns as well. I'll double check.
Picked this up on the web
"George is the patron saint of Aragon, Catalonia, Georgia, Lithuania, Palestine, Portugal, Germany and Greece; and of Moscow, Istanbul, Genoa and Venice (second to St Mark). "

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 22 2004,14:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ April 22 2004,14:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 22 2004,14:04)]You forgot the Fatherland!  
sad.gif
Fatherland?
Yep, I believe he's the patron saint of the dirty huns as well. I'll double check.
Oh dear. Guess I'll be drinking Beck's tomorrow as well as London Pride!

We can all celebrate together like one big happy family.
Spaniards (Aragon & Catalonia) Georgians, Lithuanians, Palestinians, Portugese, Germans and Greeks.

Much better than celebrating St Paddies day with a load of bog monsters and English turncoats.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 22 2004,14:28)]Picked this up on the web
"George is the patron saint ...... Greece; and of Moscow, Istanbul, Genoa and Venice (second to St Mark). "
My Greek work colleague Nikos isn't having any of that. I thought Zeus was the patron saint of Greece I must admit
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 22 2004,14:52)]We can all celebrate together like one big happy family.
Spaniards (Aragon & Catalonia) Georgians, Lithuanians, Palestinians, Portugese, Germans and Greeks.

Much better than celebrating St Paddies day with a load of bog monsters and English turncoats.  
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Oh but u would enjoy it, WB
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ April 22 2004,14:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 22 2004,14:52)]We can all celebrate together like one big happy family.

wink.gif
laugh.gif
 Oh but u would enjoy it, WB
tounge.gif
I have too much self respect & dignity to allow myself to enjoy it. I would be perfectly capable of looking miserable all night should I ever have to go out on such an unpleasant night!  
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 22 2004,13:50)]Celebrate St. Georges day by having a Kebab. As I'm sure you all know St George was Turkish.

Whilst you are waiting for us to prepare your donner why not play on one of our fruit machines? If the Bell has just shut why not get involved with a couple of 17 year old chavs?
Jog on greeseball.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ April 22 2004,14:05)]But St.Patrick drove all the snakes out of Ireland
biggrin.gif
Yer and now there all f**king living over hear

Back