• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stand Together

Once again the shadows of miss-management and uncertain future lurk over Roots Hall like a dark cloud growing on the horizon while us supporters on the ground will have to take the brunt of this uncertain future one thing we can do remains clear and that’s stand and be counted on Friday when we will be having the Gills down at the Hall, I expect to see everybody getting behind the team Friday despite what is going on off the field we as supporters still have our job to do and that’s SUPPORT – If things are to go wrong in the shape of a 10 point deduction we will then become as supporters even more valuable to ensure that we can stick two fingers up to the football league and show that no 10 point deduction will dampen this team, our support or Tilson and Brushes efforts!

One Love

One Team

Pride Of Essex

Southend United FC – The Club That Will Not Die!!!!

Last edited:
Well said...I've supported this club 22 years since I popped out at Rochford Hospital and want it there till I pop my clogs on a cold away trip to Exeter 60 years from now

COME ON YOU BLUES!! :support:

Just noticed who that's come from Dan - you could do with making it more obvious cos I've repped you for it!

F***ing great post. Yes we've been mismanaged right at the very top but I for one will be sticking two fingers up to everyone else and getting behind the players (albeit from afar as I will be back in France on Friday) as long as we still have a club to support.

:clap:

To HMRC, "Lord" Mawhinney and any other **** who dares stand in our way:

finger_1489151c.jpg

We are SUFC and we will never die!

Last edited:
Excellent post Dan!
As you say our job as supporters has never been more important and we need to show that we are right behind Tilly, Brushy & the team whatever happens.

Dan,

I have rep'd you too for this.

You have guts. I have often wanted to to post something along the lines of 'now, more than ever is the time to get behind the team' but sadly the responses are not always positive. At the end of the day all we want is to support the team and yes be a little bit successful. I believe very strongly that the crowd can lift a team, equally reactions can destroy the confidence of players. NOW is the time to get behind the team we love, and have chosen to support. Come on the Blues

This Friday I urge you all to transfer your season cards to West Stand Block V & W and join TBV in a show of vocal might. Just ring the ticket office and I'm sure they will be happy to oblige. Of course those who dont have Seaso's, please buy your tickets for this area to.

Back