• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Standing areas properly designed for saftey would give great atmosphere to games.
I have been to Germany and stood up it was a nice feeling as well and allowed you to move position with friends during game very easy ,still a problem for small people tho who hate it when a taller person stands in front and blocks your view but i would be up for standing again purely for the atmosphere so would like to see it at the new ground if it became legal

I heard a rumour that the 4th "main" west stand at Fossetts was going to be a terraced mud bank for standing only.

A club spokeperson allegedly said "I have been planning my new stadium at Fossetts Farm for a long time, and know our supporters want this, and at great expense I have been trying to accommodate their wishes. SUFC are leading the way in this new approach, and are at the cutting edge of new stadia development, which will now include a completely terraced main stand". :winking:

Back