• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Starting line up for saturday.

DTS

The Business
.........MILLDENHALL........

SANKOFA.......FRANCIS.......BARRETT.....HERD

O'KEEFE.........MOUSSA.......JEFF.........BETSY..

....................BARNEY........WALKER.........

Cannot think of anyone else we can hope for. Scannell and USA on the bench with a loaf od kids I expect?

you could drop Betsy and no-one would notice ....

and Barnard will be injured/hurt/not 100% ... he likes to get his exscuses in first ...

I would have Grant in - in preference to Jeff if it came to that

Mildenhall

Sankofa Francis Barret Herd

Scannell Moussa Christophe Ademeno

Barnard Walker

SUBS: Joyce, O'Keefe, Betsy, Furlong, Foran

Wiggy

MrB - Cricko - Mad Cyril - GNH

Barry Harris - Hooly - Mcnasty - Yorkshire Blue

Ldnfatso - South Bank Hank

Grant is injured so the team I would go for is-
Mildenhall
Sankofa-Francis-Barrett-Herd
Betsy-Christophe-Moussa-Ademeno
Barnard-Walker
SUBS-
Scannell
O'Keefe
Lokando
Hazell
Joyce

How can you say a bag of cement instead of Betsy? What an insult! You have offended bags of cement everywhere!

Well.

The team selections so far really aren't inspiring me that we will score let alone win!

Em.

chance that Macca may be back, the OS seemed to suggest that last night was too soon for him. still doesn't mean he should automatically be back in the team!

I'd like to see team of (if Macca still out):

Mildenhall; Sankofa, Francis, Barrett, Herd; Grant, Moussa, Jeff, Betsy; Walker, Barnard.

If Macca is still injured i would go with:

Mildenhall

Sankofa
Francis
Barrett
Herd

Betsy
O'Keefe
Christophe
Moussa

Barnard
Walker

Subs: Joyce, Scannell, Hazell, Ademeno, Foran (Even if we have no intention of playing him just have in on the bench to make up the numbers)

On the OS (in the article about Revs breaking his leg) it states that Grant will be fit for saturday and that his suspension will be for the Leeds game, so he is available.

Mildenhall
Sankofa Francis Barrett Herd
Grant Christophe Moussa Betsy
Barnard Walker

subs:
Joyce
Macca?
O'Keefe
Scannell
Ademeno

Last edited:
Mildenhall
Sankofa Francis Barrett Herd
Scannell Moussa JFC Walker
Barnard and a loanee I reckon we will get on friday :)

Back