• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

stats

yobbo_shrimper

grimsby last five home w1 d3 L1
southend last five awayw3d1L1

AND NOW
burys last five home W3D2L0
swans last five awayW1D1L3
SO WE GOT THE STATS ON ARE SIDE

To be honest lads, I'd say stats are out the window now,
I think all we can do is go to Grimsby, (taking as much support as possible) and doing the best we can, we can't afford to rely too much on other results its to risky,

[b said:
Quote[/b] (patsy127 @ April 30 2005,22:34)]To be honest lads, I'd say stats are out the window now,
I think all we can do is go to Grimsby, (taking as much support as possible) and doing the best we can, we can't afford to rely too much on other results its to risky,
Stats are totally out of the window now. I know I feel pretty depressed about today's events. I imagine plenty of others do too.

I imagine the players must be as well.

I guess the worrying thing is that our belief seems to have lost us. I blame it on the fcuking Millennium. We all believed we were going to win that, and no one seems to have come to terms with the fact that we didn't.

Well, this is the hardest week of Tilly's managerial career to date. He is going to have to do something pretty fcuking special... the players need an almighty kick up the arse basically.

I don't give a sh*t about previous results at Grimsby. That's all out of the window now. This is simply a question of whether the players want it enough. If they want it enough, they will be at Grimsby like terriers from kick-off. And us lot - as the away support - need to make as much noise as possible.

Let's just fcuking do this... because I can't take much more heartbreak this season.

sad.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 01 2005,01:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (patsy127 @ April 30 2005,22:34)]To be honest lads, I'd say stats are out the window now,
Stats are totally out of the window now.  I know I feel pretty depressed about today's events.  I imagine plenty of others do too.

I guess the worrying thing is that our belief seems to have lost us.  I blame it on the fcuking Millennium.  We all believed we were going to win that, and no one seems to have come to terms with the fact that we didn't.

Well, this is the hardest week of Tilly's managerial career to date.  He is going to have to do something pretty fcuking special... the players need an almighty kick up the arse basically.

I don't give a sh*t about previous results at Grimsby.  That's all out of the window now.  This is simply a question of whether the players want it enough.  If they want it enough, they will be at Grimsby like terriers from kick-off.  And us lot - as the away support - need to make as much noise as possible.

Let's just fcuking do this... because I can't take much more heartbreak this season.

sad.gif

Matt
this time of the season stats mean nothing for the teams at the top i remember before the orient game we hadnt lost at home since december and Orient had'nt won away sine november and we all know what happened dont we!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ May 01 2005,01:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 01 2005,01:40)]
[b said:
Stats are totally out of the window now.  I know I feel pretty depressed about today's events.  I imagine plenty of others do too.

I guess the worrying thing is that our belief seems to have lost us.  I blame it on the fcuking Millennium.  We all believed we were going to win that, and no one seems to have come to terms with the fact that we didn't.

Well, this is the hardest week of Tilly's managerial career to date.  He is going to have to do something pretty fcuking special... the players need an almighty kick up the arse basically.

I don't give a sh*t about previous results at Grimsby.  That's all out of the window now.  This is simply a question of whether the players want it enough.  If they want it enough, they will be at Grimsby like terriers from kick-off.  And us lot - as the away support - need to make as much noise as possible.

sad.gif

Matt
this time of the season stats mean nothing for the teams at the top i remember before the orient game we hadnt lost at home since december and Orient had'nt won away sine november and we all know what happened dont we!
and if we won in cardiff we might have beat orient ,we lost are form in cardiff ,or firepower.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 30 2005,22:32)]I've got a stat.

P 5 W 1 D 0 L 4
Here's some hope. Looking through a few old programmes at the weekend I noticed that prior to beating Stockport County on the final game of the season in (was it 86/87?) we had lost 5 out of the previous 7 to limp across the line ahead of Wolves. We are similarly limping now, but as Confucious says "the one-legged man can ran as fast as the wind with a tiger behind him"

I believe that we will win at Grimsby. Previous records and stats are not important at this stage. It's 11 vs. 11, and I hope the players really want this, and I think they do.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ May 03 2005,12:45)]as Confucius says "the one-legged man can ran as fast as the wind with a tiger behind him"
laugh.gif

Quality. Listen, all this Stats stuff is codswallop. Bury are on a great run of form and beat Swansea 3-1 at the Vetch earlier this season. Swansea are mediocre away from home.

But that doesn't matter. I still think the Swans will win this weekend. So all we need to do is match their result.

A 2-1 win for both them and us will send us up. I believe we can do that.

COME ON SOUTHEND

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 03 2005,12:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ May 03 2005,12:45)]as Confucius says "the one-legged man can ran as fast as the wind with a tiger behind him"
laugh.gif

Quality.  Listen, all this Stats stuff is codswallop. Bury are on a great run of form and  beat Swansea 3-1 at the Vetch earlier this season.  Swansea are mediocre away from home.

But that doesn't matter.  I still think the Swans will win this weekend.  So all we need to do is match their result.

A 2-1 win for both them and us will send us up.  I believe we can do that.

COME ON SOUTHEND

Matt
Hurrah! You are turning in to an optimist.

C'mon!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ May 03 2005,12:45)]but as Confucious says "the one-legged man can ran as fast as the wind with a tiger behind him"
I thought Confucious he say "Man with hole in pocket, feel cocky all day"

Sorry couldn't resist!!! Thought we need a bit of light relief!

Coat on & out of the door
tounge.gif

Back