• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Steam issue on Fm13

DTS

The Business
Lads

The Mrs and kids are out Friday all day and night and so I planned to get the new FM13 and have a serious session into the late night. I downloaded the free demo to get me six months head start between now and Friday.

When I go to play it the usual screens load up saying welcome etc. However I am not able to actually start the game as the screen just goes blank.

Is this a graphics card type issue?

Thanks
DtS

Lads

The Mrs and kids are out Friday all day and night and so I planned to get the new FM13 and have a serious session into the late night. I downloaded the free demo to get me six months head start between now and Friday.

When I go to play it the usual screens load up saying welcome etc. However I am not able to actually start the game as the screen just goes blank.

Is this a graphics card type issue?

Thanks
DtS

try reinstalling

Verify the integrity of the cache, it'll check if there are any corrupt files and redownload any that are.

Should unlock a midnight tonight.

Right click on FM13 in the list of your games, then click properties. Go to the local files tab and click Verify integrity of game cache.

I dont love either of you.

Has anyone played the "live" version yet ?

Is there any difference to the match engine ? I did start playing it but stopped as the match engine just didnt look right in the beta.

I still cant get my mine to work. The basic programme starts but I dont get the screen where the game starts and I have the option to start a new game? Help? I have done the Verify interigty of game cache and that works fine for me?

I dont love either of you.

Has anyone played the "live" version yet ?

Is there any difference to the match engine ? I did start playing it but stopped as the match engine just didnt look right in the beta.

They had an update mid beta to fix a lot of things with the match engine.. like goalies scoring ridiculous own goals trying to clear and balls going through the net and not counting....

They have put right a lot of things from what i can see, although im in the championship and some of my games are very odd, i have had quite a few 7-6's or 6-5's

I still cant get my mine to work. The basic programme starts but I dont get the screen where the game starts and I have the option to start a new game? Help? I have done the Verify interigty of game cache and that works fine for me?

A quick google shows if you press ALT+SHIFT+F10 when on the blank screen after starting the game might help.

If this works go to Preferences and find the Interface Rendering Mode setting and check it's set to software.

A quick google shows if you press ALT+SHIFT+F10 when on the blank screen after starting the game might help.

If this works go to Preferences and find the Interface Rendering Mode setting and check it's set to software.

OMFG it works....Marry me and have my kids.....????

They had an update mid beta to fix a lot of things with the match engine.. like goalies scoring ridiculous own goals trying to clear and balls going through the net and not counting....

They have put right a lot of things from what i can see, although im in the championship and some of my games are very odd, i have had quite a few 7-6's or 6-5's

Ive not played the "full" version much. Cant seem to get into it and the match engine still didnt quite look right to me. Ill have to give it more of a go.

New patch available

GENERAL/PERFORMANCE

Fixed lock-up/crash when talking to certain players
Fixed crash when viewing B-Team player report with no assistant manager
Fixed rare crash when starting new scouting assignment
Fixed sole instance of crash after speaking to press about players
Fixed sole instance of crash entering Dutch Cup match
Fixed sole instances of game processing lock-up in January 2013, in France
Fixed retrospective viewing of replays

FMC

Improved Leaderboard scoring for Challenges
Fixed players learning new positions by playing matches