• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Step Closer To Fossetts Farm

Technician

Uncle Ron moves a step closer to concluding the long running saga with Delancey and hopes to buy their 50% share by the new year...

More Here

I hope he pulls it off. Always wary of chairmans and boards but Ron seems like a decent bloke.

Great news. At last something seems to be happening on the FF front!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ Nov. 18 2005,09:15)]I hope he pulls it off.  Always wary of chairmans and boards but Ron seems like a decent bloke.
Given the way he likes to play his cards close to his chest I don't think he would have said anything unless he was pretty sure of a deal.

If he pulls this off he'll deserve both the freedom of the town and membership of the magic circle.

I don't want to sound like a complete curmudgeon, but I still don't understand the maths on this one...

rock.gif

Matt

Property Developers and Football clubs don't usually go together, but credit where credit is due, Ron is doing what he said he was going to do.

Is it me, or since Ron officially took over as Chairman, and seems to have more of a controlling role in everything, things seem to be getting done? (shop, ticketing system etc)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ldnfatso @ Nov. 18 2005,13:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Nov. 18 2005,12:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Nov. 18 2005,09:29)]Official Site report now up:

http://www.southendunited.premiumtv.co.uk/page....00.html
Which has now been removed.  I wonder why - perhaps because the deal is not as certain as Ron/we think it is?
perhaps your pc is crap! i saw it ok!!
biggrin.gif
Link now working (although not every time).

But if you go direct to the main page of the OS there is nothing on there about it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Nov. 18 2005,11:56)]Is it me, or since Ron officially took over as Chairman, and seems to have more of a controlling role in everything, things seem to be getting done?  (shop, ticketing system etc)
Well, I don't see how you can think it has anything to do with you, so I'd say it's down to Uncle Ron.

tounge.gif

Fossetts Farm is the plot of land at the bottom of the training ground on Eastern Avenue which extends behind the Waitrose site.

I'll believe it when its built.

rock.gif

When he spoke to All At Sea last year, he said he was confident of buying out Delancey very soon. Over a year later and he's...confident of buying out Delancey very soon.

I'll wait until the buying out is actually announced thanks.

Back