• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

steve evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We smashed them in the 2nd half.....Scotish w****r !

tounge.gif

What a tool he is. He comes out with that nonsense about us being about to explode before the game. Implode more like. We've got the best set of players ever assembled at York Street and we still can't beat a team with no keeper.
mad.gif

Rubbish Evans, sort it out or get out!

That from a man whos s**t team can't beat 10 men with a one legged striker in goal !

mad.gif

anyone got a link to a Tilly interview? On the beeb or anywhere? I couldnt even find that Evans interview browsing on the beeb! Although I didnt listen by following the link - but it would be nice to hear Tilly's comments (more than the few lines on the official site)...

i couldnt download the evans interview, what did he say ? i think sometimes managers try to convince their directors and co that they were a bit unlucky. but in reality its their managerial frailties they are covering up

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bas blue @ Oct. 09 2004,12:26)]i couldnt download the evans interview, what did he say ? i think sometimes managers try to convince their directors and co that they were a bit unlucky. but in reality its their managerial frailties they are covering up
basically having a pop at everyone and everything other than his team.

He makes a special mention about the Southend bench shouting about Pineapple head, and that his poor little soldiers always get crap treament at Southend and Leyton Orient. tw*t

The interviewer kept implying that it was an embarassing result. Evans replied with "the good news was we smashed them in the second half"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mighty_blues @ Oct. 09 2004,12:20)]"the good news was we smashed them in the second half"
He's right though... they won the second half 0-1!

We still got the 3pts though, STEVE! get over yourself!
laugh.gif

What a fat tw*t!

How can he moan? The referee was completely biased towards them and we completely outplayed them, they were rubbish. I hate managers who can't take it that their team was rubbish!
mad.gif

to be fair they didnt look like they had any threat at all. according to the boston dangler thats the best set of players they have ever had at boston ! some people are so easily pleased.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mighty_blues @ Oct. 09 2004,12:20)]The interviewer kept implying that it was an embarassing result. Evans replied with "the good news was we smashed them in the second half"
Evans' "we smashed them in the 2nd half" routine when in actual fact they managed about 10 shots, half on them on target and scored once against a team with ten men and a centre-forward in goal puts me in mind of former England cricket coach David Lloyd's "we flippin' muredered 'em" outburst after we tied a Test match in Zimbabwe. In other words, neither thing happened.

I also noticed that their official site claims that they had 166 fans there last night , remove the one and it's probably a lot closer .
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tannisworld @ Oct. 09 2004,17:16)]I also noticed that their official site claims that they had 166 fans there last night , remove the one and it's probably a lot closer .
rock.gif
Shame more of them didn't make the effort TBH, considering a similar number of us travelled more than twice that distance last Saturday to Darlo!

I wish I hadn't mentioned that now.
sad.gif

Sounds like some teams have poor losers as managers then.

HAHAHA

1 point off the play-offs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
David Lloyd's "we flippin' muredered 'em" outburst after we tied a Test match in Zimbabwe.
Shame Beefy wasn't there to knock some sense into him  
wink.gif

Its hard though for fans to get to away games on friday nights especally far away games. But they were very quiet i thought especally in 2nd half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back