• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fat Bastid

Coach
From Sky Sports League Two page!

by Mark Buckingham
Southend United manager Steve Tilson has ruled out a bid to bring Oxford United striker Mark Rawle back to Roots Hall.
Rawle left The Shrimpers last summer to move to The Kassam Stadium but was in and out of the first team.

The 25-year-old had been linked with a return to Southend, with reports suggesting he was training with his old club.

But Tilson has brushed off the rumours, insisting he has no plans to re-sign Rawle, who spent over two years at the club.

"Mark isn't training with us and we haven't spoken to him," Tilson told the club's official website.

"We've got our squad here now and apart from the trialists who we are looking at, at the moment, I doubt we will be taking anyone else on.

"It always makes me laugh when I hear these supposed new signing stories."

That was naughty!
tounge.gif

Quality!

Steve you are a legend, not only an Official response from the Club, but a story on Sky Sports!

but don't forget your 'silent partner'.....

Steve,

If I send you a pair of dirty old boxer shorts would you sign them please?

Then I can stick them amongst the other "Signed" memorabilia on e-bay!
biggrin.gif

How much do you think they would fetch/

50?

75?

No, at least £1.00!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ July 16 2004,11:09)]Quality!

Steve you are a legend, not only an Official response from the Club, but a story on Sky Sports!
Of course, Sky only picked up on it because the official site reported it.

The official site reported it because Dave has to do 3 stories a day and nothing is going on.

Ergo, Sky reported it.

Don't expect it on CNN.

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Rawle hasn't been training with Oxford for the past 2 days ...

He's off somewhere.

Kev

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ July 16 2004,12:14)]Ergo, Sky reported it.
Who's Ergo, does he work for Sky ?  
tounge.gif
[/QUOTE]
he is a she actually!

ghostface.gif
I think someone else has posted this before!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Back