• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
There you go, including Barrett

CwwtQAZWIAA78RC.png

Looking at the starting XI, its a pretty solid line up, IMO. Good to see AB & Timlin starting too.

3 players from Saturday, rules state there should be 5 who started Saturday or who have started a certain percentage of league games. Barrett might qualify through the percentage rule or it may be that Demetriou on international duty and injury to Oxley provide two exemptions.

That's a decent XI. £10k is up for grabs if we win. That might not be a lot in footballing terms but money's money.

Including the bench, a truly multinational Blues team this evening.

By my reckoning, there are natives of England, Cyprus, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, France, the Czech Republic and at least a couple from Siberia.

3 players from Saturday, rules state there should be 5 who started Saturday or who have started a certain percentage of league games. Barrett might qualify through the percentage rule or it may be that Demetriou on international duty and injury to Oxley provide two exemptions.

Yes I think your right, (bearing in mind, i thought it is from the last league game not FA Cup). what with Oxley injured and Demetriou away, I think that bolsters Barrett and O'Neill into the required percentage, then add to that Ferdinand is also out injured since starting the Shrewsbury game, it seems about right for 8 changes.

Including the bench, a truly multinational Blues team this evening.

By my reckoning, there are natives of England, Cyprus, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, France, the Czech Republic and at least a couple from Siberia.

Indeed, that plane back from Siberia must have been packed! :smile::winking:

Nuts.. Not the best of starts.

Hope Teds head doesnt drop to much :thumbdown:

Back