• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Highlights Stevenage v Southend

Love Elvis celebration for the second, he is becoming a cult hero to me , the way he plays and celebrates

Cracking header first goal from a good cross

Have to say that from the minute or so there, looks like we really tried to play some quick football on the deck. If that’s how Bond wants us to play then it’s going to take some time and we’re going to have be patient, but it’s going to be good to watch when it all comes together.

We looked very tidy there. It's a great strike from their bloke but its fortuitous the ball falls to him after we win the tackle

2 very nice goals with some great service from the full backs

Shrewd move by Charlie getting hold of shirt number 23 - hopefully young Freddie will be ready for it when Charlie inevitably moves on!

Good to see Macca involved in both goals and also the driving run and shot and the Hutch chance.

Probably understandable that he tired a bit later on if he missed most of last weeks training, and also he missed a bit of pre-season as well.

We were fantastic and its some years since Ive seen a Shrimper side ping the ball around so well, and quickly. Coxy getting fitter was also running around them on the wing !!

Does anybody know why the club aren't posting the highlights to YouTube anymore? I can't watch the Sky highlights from the US without fiddling with my VPN - I assume it's to make us buy a season pass?

Does anybody know why the club aren't posting the highlights to YouTube anymore? I can't watch the Sky highlights from the US without fiddling with my VPN - I assume it's to make us buy a season pass?
Are you registered for iFollow on the Official site Tom. If you are you can watch the extended highlights there. Registration is free otherwise to watch them.

Last edited:
Back