• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stoke fan banned

Hooly

Keeper of the Lucky Gherkin⭐
This made me laugh on a couple of points.

In "PC Plod giving evidence" impression.  "Four stewards had the incident under control, M'Lud, but after he tried the headlock eight or nine QPR players put the boot in,"  
biggrin.gif

And a fine of £87.  I bet that scared his mum witless & they're now out on the street!  
mad.gif

BBC Staffordshire

Anyone remember seeing anything about the bloke that laid into Roycie in the back of the net?
rock.gif

'Mr Vesay added several footballers made the incident worse by becoming involved and a QPR substitute ran down the pitch and kicked the boy in the head. '

laugh.gif

I shouldn't laugh but that is funny!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Jan. 18 2006,13:32)]'Mr Vesay added several footballers made the incident worse by becoming involved and a QPR substitute ran down the pitch and kicked the boy in the head. '

laugh.gif

I shouldn't laugh but that is funny!
Brilliant, that is funny!

Would love to see the CCTV footage of it all...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Jan. 18 2006,13:32)]'Mr Vesay added several footballers made the incident worse by becoming involved and a QPR substitute ran down the pitch and kicked the boy in the head. '
Good. I hope this is true, as if a few of these malicious pitch invaders got a kicking by the players we might see less of it!

Of they might just get arrested. You can't win really!

Back