• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NL Streaming Platform Launched

Well to say I am underwhelmed is an understatement. Paid 80 quid for a half season pass to watch the shrimpers in Melbourne Oz and got that mediocre tripe. (No not the team but they were not much better!) Watching at 2am all I got was one camera perched somewhere in the gods (missing a fair chunk of the ground), no replays, no commentary and occasionally lost the whole lot. Surely if the NL are going to do this they should have a much higher minimum broadcast standard. I feel for anyone who paid for a day pass.

Well to say I am underwhelmed is an understatement. Paid 80 quid for a half season pass to watch the shrimpers in Melbourne Oz and got that mediocre tripe. (No not the team but they were not much better!) Watching at 2am all I got was one camera perched somewhere in the gods (missing a fair chunk of the ground), no replays, no commentary and occasionally lost the whole lot. Surely if the NL are going to do this they should have a much higher minimum broadcast standard. I feel for anyone who paid for a day pass.

Yeah, it's outrageous for 80 quid for 10 or so games in the 5h tier, that they haven't got the sky or bbc outside broadcast teams working on all NATIONAL LEAGUE games. Disgusting.

Last edited:
For the home match versus Bromley we had the BBC commentary, I seem to recall some limited replays. But there was also a small area of the pitch in the North West corner hidden from camera view as there was a post in the way.

For a tenner though wasn't bad.

I was at todays game. Paid £20. No commentary. Couldn't see one corner and some areas along the near touchline were concealed by the dugouts. No seating, no roof, no heating. I probably wouldnt switch to streaming versus attending (when I have the opportunity) but imho its not a bad alternative

Yeah, it's outrageous for 80 quid for 10 or so games in the 5h tier, that they haven't got the sky or bbc outside broadcast teams working on all NATIONAL LEAGUE games. Disgusting.
Well I'm hoping it's ALL shrimpers games left so that that would be about 20?

For the home match versus Bromley we had the BBC commentary, I seem to recall some limited replays. But there was also a small area of the pitch in the North West corner hidden from camera view as there was a post in the way.

For a tenner though wasn't bad.

I was at todays game. Paid £20. No commentary. Couldn't see one corner and some areas along the near touchline were concealed by the dugouts. No seating, no roof, no heating. I probably wouldnt switch to streaming versus attending (when I have the opportunity) but imho its not a bad alternative
Agreed that the boxing day package was worth a tenner, today's match however absolutely wasn't. There were no replays, no commentary (wouldn't have been too bad if the crowd audio didn't sound like it was underwater) and whilst there was a post in the way at Roots Hall the area not visible was tiny compared to today's camera. We also had about 10 minutes where the camera kept freezing (definitely wasn't my internet because the clock was still ticking in HD).

Anyone with 2 hours to waste, full replay of the Bromley game on Streaming platform for free. Most people that paid for it threw something through the tele with steaming stop start...this is fluent.

Still waiting for a response to my complaint over the appalling streaming of the away game at Bromley

Received a reply

Thank you for (buffeting)...........................................contacting (buffeting).....................................
us about (buffeting).............................................. the live (buffeting).............................................the live (buffeting),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,streaming (buffeting).......................................of the game (buffeting).................................Bromley v Southend United (crash).....................................................................................................................................(refresh)
Thank you for (buffeting)...........................................contacting (buffeting).....................................
us about (buffeting).............................................. the live (buffeting).............................................the live (buffeting),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,streaming (buffeting).......................................of the game (buffeting).................................Bromley v Southend United (crash)....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:Winking:

Would be interested to learn if anyone else has complained about the appalling stream of the Bromley away game and got a response.Personally if that stream is what we can expect to have then I for one wont bother again and ,listen to the radio commentary instead

Would be interested to learn if anyone else has complained about the appalling stream of the Bromley away game and got a response.Personally if that stream is what we can expect to have then I for one wont bother again and ,listen to the radio commentary instead
Personally, I'm glad to have paid 80 quid to see all our remaining games.Granted on the evidence so far the camera work at RH was much better than that at Bromley.Happy I'll be watching our game at RH tomorrow rather than just listening in on the radio.

Surprise surprise just had a reply from Stream UK Media Services who have replied to my email concerning the Bromley away game.Apparently I was the only one to complain which I find surprising considering the number of negative blogs above.
According to them they state that there was no issues there end as they didnt get any problems reported by there operations team.So they wont be offering a refund.
They didnt comment on why there was no commentary and why there was obstruction of the orange blob which blocked out the left hand corner flag.
Not impressed with there negative response it remains to be seen if I use this service in the future

Surprise surprise just had a reply from Stream UK Media Services who have replied to my email concerning the Bromley away game.Apparently I was the only one to complain which I find surprising considering the number of negative blogs above.
According to them they state that there was no issues there end as they didnt get any problems reported by there operations team.So they wont be offering a refund.
They didnt comment on why there was no commentary and why there was obstruction of the orange blob which blocked out the left hand corner flag.
Not impressed with there negative response it remains to be seen if I use this service in the future
Without putting too finer point on it, the reply you received is pure bollocks. This is the body of the email reply I got just now for the Bromley away game.

Thanks for your email.

We appreciate and thank you for your feedback and I will make sure this is passed across to the development team for investigation.

If you have any other issues, please let us know!

Kind regards

I'm looking forward to finding out how the poor streams is Ron's fault

Without putting too finer point on it, the reply you received is pure bollocks. This is the body of the email reply I got just now for the Bromley away game.

Thanks for your email.

We appreciate and thank you for your feedback and I will make sure this is passed across to the development team for investigation.

If you have any other issues, please let us know!

Kind regards
Spot on RHB couldn't have stated any differently,a rubber stamp job.

Back