• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yer Blues

Not Always Sarcastic ⭐
Not gonna see the echo today. could anyone post the names when they read it?

Byron Harrison-Stevenage, Scott Rendell who joined Brissel Rovers from Wycombe and a rumour about Paul Benson at Charlton.

when i was in the railway after the morecambe game saturday i bumped into a old mate who is good friends with paul benson and he said a loan move to southend was all but a done deal for january and benson was up for the move here more than anyone else as he has always wanted to play for southend and even more so now that his mate neil harris plays here as well, interesting to see if this comes off and if we can afford it.

when i was in the railway after the morecambe game saturday i bumped into a old mate who is good friends with paul benson and he said a loan move to southend was all but a done deal for january and benson was up for the move here more than anyone else as he has always wanted to play for southend and even more so now that his mate neil harris plays here as well, interesting to see if this comes off and if we can afford it.

we asked the same question to his Dad on saturday and i think he has a better idea where his son will go and play after he recovers from injury and its not Southend at this present time, wages are always going to the stumbling block so i think your mate is leading you up the garden path

Tevez is tempted to join after we sent him a detailed list of all the restaurants in Southend and a diagram illustrating how much closer Southend is to Argentina, wages offered are as much Rossi's ice cream as he can eat.

Back