• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sturrock: Harris is just what Blues need

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
SOUTHEND United manager Paul Sturrock has expressed his delight at bringing Neil Harris to Roots Hall.

More...

These are auto RSS feeds directly from The Echo..this is just the last one they had hence it being out of date a bit.Another Zone add-on to the forums as from today.In future they will all appear as a new post.

So new Echo articles about SUFC automatically are made into a new thread on here? Quite a good feature if you ask me! (Just don't show BB how to do it with the Guardian!).

Excellent signing but why do managers have to use the same tired old cliches like "“He’s certainly not just come here to see out the final few years of his career.”. Give us some credit, of course he has and it's not a problem as long as he gives 100% until he retires.

So new Echo articles about SUFC automatically are made into a new thread on here? Quite a good feature if you ask me! (Just don't show BB how to do it with the Guardian!).

Yes Jon they are, I will have to sort an Echo user so they come from that rather than me....Hush on the other bit please.

Interesting in the extended article in the paper itself, Harris says the move was very much down to the much maligned Ron Martin who he speaks very highly of.

Interesting in the extended article in the paper itself, Harris says the move was very much down to the much maligned Ron Martin who he speaks very highly of.

Yeah that was totally Bizarre, I will have to see what Tara has to say about it.

Excellent signing but why do managers have to use the same tired old cliches like "“He’s certainly not just come here to see out the final few years of his career.”. Give us some credit, of course he has and it's not a problem as long as he gives 100% until he retires.

Well he has yes but clearly PS didn't mean that comment as a literal term, it is meant in the fact that he wants to do well for Southend United (which is a given seeing as it's the club he supports!).

Back