• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Sturrock's door is open!

Open doors are easier to walk out of.

Let the rumours and conspiracy theories commence......

Rumour has it that it is a massive day most days for Franck Moussa!! That's what the cleaner said anyway.

Will be interesting to see if he can fit more than one at a time in through his door. Many seem to leave as soon as they come these days.

Breaking News Sturrock's door is open!

Things are going from bad to worse.

Now, someone's nicked Sturrock's door! :whistling:

Give him a chance.....

I think hence my use of a winky smiley!

Or maybe a new icon..... ?

canstock0302572.jpg

Just for fun!

Yep the door has had a winding up petition issued against it sadly. The door tried to get away with it by going on a cruise to Crete but this wood not wash with the HMRC. Its now sitting in a skip along with the unsold Akinfenwa shirts and the drawings for Fossetts Farm.

I've just got back from the training ground and can confirm that Sturrock's door is actually ajar- not quite open or closed. Still, we know not to trust anything that the club tells us. Anyhow, outside the gaffer's office were Laurent, Herd and Christophe. Johnny was f***ing around and had nicked Christophe's shower bag and was threatening to throw it out of the window into the car park. Laurent then got Johnny in a headlock before Harry Crawford came along and whipped him with a wet towel and tipped a crushed bag of quavers on his head. I did finally manage to peer into the office and I could see Moussa in there looking sheepish and Sturrock was saying, 'Now go outside and come in again but next time knock and tuck your shirt in!'. Widdrington, who looked to be wearing a Chips style cop outfit replete with shades, just said 'Do as the boss says Franck'. Didn't see any trialists although Lewis Hunt and what looked like Nicky Nicolau were sharing a fag round by the bins as I left.

Last edited:
Franck has apparently refused to speak to Sturrock unless Sturrock is able to speak Flemish! Moussa, the well known Belgian has decided that he needs to feel closer to home and as aghast that his free transfer to RWD Molenbeik fell through at the last minute when the RWD manager, Hans Oop was caught in a love triangle with a Monk and a haddock. Franck is also refusing to wear the new Claret away shirt as it reminds him too much of a weekend he spent as a youth in Volendam.

Back