• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yer Blues

Not Always Sarcastic ⭐
Hi Guys,

Thinking of making my own SUFC BobbleHeads at home using a composite of Paper Mache, BubbleWrap and Garlic. I am waiting on a response from the club as to weather I need permission to do this.

Not looking to get rich, think I can sell this for as little as 30pence each.

Just wanted to gage reaction from the masses as I don't want to alienate the other Southend based bobble head makers.

Any feedback gratefully received.

The club rejected my suggestion for the sticker collection which you probably saw, so if they reject something as small as that, I would be very VERY surprised if they let you go ahead with it.

The club rejected my suggestion for the sticker collection which you probably saw, so if they reject something as small as that, I would be very VERY surprised if they let you go ahead with it.

Whooooossshhh....

:hilarious:

:omg: ..............

Hi Guys,

Thinking of making my own SUFC BobbleHeads at home using a composite of Paper Mache, BubbleWrap and Garlic. I am waiting on a response from the club as to weather I need permission to do this.

Not looking to get rich, think I can sell this for as little as 30pence each.

Just wanted to gage reaction from the masses as I don't want to alienate the other Southend based bobble head makers.

Any feedback gratefully received.

Suggest you heed Shrimper1995's warning! :smile:

Wow............................

This is top pre-match entertainment , love it.
Carry on.
Making my Friday afternoon fly by.

Also , I have an idea for SUFC toffee apples , but it's nothing more than a thought right now........

Everyone knows my first comment is true, the club rejected my sticker book idea...so all i said was that if this guy wants to do this, is far more complex than it seems...and now your picking on me. Nice. :nope:

jiFfM.jpg

This is clearly a complete rip-off of my original Biscuit-Head idea.

Knocked up using no more than a clip-lock, a digestive biscuit, a drawing pin, paper and tape. And a paper clip.

£1.50 each - no time wasters.

Attachments

• Biscuit-Head Corr.jpg
    Biscuit-Head Corr.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 52
Oh, this friday just turned out good!!

thank you all so much! :smile:

Back