• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC commercial department

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Over one week ago I sent a serious mail to the club asking if I could sponsor Drewe Broughtons sweatbands for the coming season but to date have received no reply.

I feel very let down over this cruel snub.

I know it's not a huge gesture but let's face it. Not everyone owns a double glazing firm.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ June 18 2004,15:08)]Over one week ago I sent a serious mail to the club asking if I could sponsor Drewe Broughtons sweatbands for the coming season but to date have received no reply.

Bit irrelevant as he will not sweat much sitting on the bench, if FM get's his way that is!
sad.gif

Can I sponsor Marissa's Bra?
tounge.gif
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ June 18 2004,15:18)]Can I sponsor Marissa's Bra?  
tounge.gif

ghostface.gif
Does Marissa know about your obsession with her?

tounge.gif

Does Marissa know about your obsession with her?

tounge.gif
[/quote]
She does not even know I exist!
sad.gif

laugh.gif

Besides I am in an orderly queue behind McNasty!  
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ June 18 2004,15:08)]Over one week ago I sent a serious mail to the club asking if I could sponsor Drewe Broughtons sweatbands for the coming season but to date have received no reply.

I know it's not a huge gesture but let's face it. Not everyone owns a double glazing firm.
I take it all back!

Just received a response from the club and am deciding if I will proceed!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ June 18 2004,15:46)]She does PoD!
In the words of The Beautiful South - Clean version....

Don't marry McNasty, have me!
wink.gif

Like the rest of us, does she have SZ ikonboard minimised at the bottom of her PC screen?

Im sure POD would give £100 if you present him with it urself at the end of the season !

biggrin.gif

Back