• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bexley Blue

My butt's for sitting, not for kissing⭐
Robin has just stopped updating it, and going by his rejection of offers from SZ to take it on, it appears that he'd rather his excellent work go to waste and disappear than live on in anybody else's hands. Such a shame.

EnglandShrimper

Manager
Wow! That is disappointing news. Is there access to the results before he stopped updating as the site seems to have just been taken down? :(

Cricko

Zone Owner ⭐
Staff member
Wow! That is disappointing news. Is there access to the results before he stopped updating as the site seems to have just been taken down? :(
It's gone completely, i don't think the server was paid and they just took the site down, which was a shame as we wanted to take it on, but Robin just did not seem interested.

I was introduced to Robin (well i assime it was him) by Mike ( the MSPFX guy) away at Wealdstone i think back in August. He mentioned about resurecting it, but seen nothing since. Such a shame, i just now have to make things up.