• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC Fixtures - What catches your eye?

Ipswich away.Always look for first and last games plus festive games

MK Dons away (natch) & Ipswich at home. Tranmere home...maybe.

Cov away on my birthday would be nice....but highly unlikely :Sad:

Coventry Away first game is going to be interesting. Imagine we’ll take quite an army there. Great that Ipswich is a Saturday too as that’ll also take a good following.

quite a few, feels weird without a Charlton, Millwall or Colchester United in there though

I was going to do Bolton away this year but the Saturday before Xmas feels especially grim....

Tough start. Coventry away will be weird. Think their fans are boycotting? So only a few thousand rattling around in St Andrews. We'll take more than 1k I would imagine.

Ipswich away on a Saturday is good. Festive away fixtures are a bit of a **** take, although it is a northern division. Shame we didn't get Bury or Bolton early on before they get themselves together.

Either side of Xmas looks crap, Bolton and Bury !!!

As for the other teams I fear none of them.

Ipswich and Bolton away.
MK Dons home,
Peterborough (I SAID IT) away.

As above, Crimbo crap, New Year Wombles and Gills look a lot better.

Cov away at St Andrews..."you're supposed to be at home" would be a fun chant...:Highfive:

Typical. I'm in Coventry anyway for a poker tournament on the weekend 3rd August and we get Coventry away...but it will be played in Birmingham!

If I'm out the tournament I'll get a train to Birmingham, only 25 mins.

I'm definitely doing Sunderland away this year as I missed it last year.

Weirdly, I've come to meet quite a few Cov fans in Bangkok and the consensus is their games should be boycotted, "not a penny more"

SiSu makes Uncle Ron/MD seem like the best owners ever.

Interested by doing Coventry, sorry, Birmingham. Possibly looking at MK, Oxford and Ipswich

Back