• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As this thread has included clowns it must be time for my clowns wisdom...................'If you're are attacked by a bunch of clowns, always go for the juggler first'.

Even though you are an unfunny clown you still know who the new sponsor is. That'll do for me.

Statistically, in the UK if you are a male clown you are more likely to be unmarried than any other occupation.

I find this odd. Using the penis / feet size analogy, have you ever seen the size of a clown's shoes??

It also explains why there are no female clowns. Their partner would undoubtedly drown eventually.....

So many clowns in the game these days.

ronaldmcdonald2407a.jpg

The press shots have been done today, as I understand it, there will be some social media teasers later in the week.

Oi Rikey, you (or possibly others?) have used that picture a little too often, me thinks.

Get a new one .............. please.

Did a search on google for other ones..... Don't think they're appropriate to post on here.

Back