• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sufc till we die

The years i've supported Southend, this defeat is right up there with one of the hardest defeats we've had to take. Horrible gut feeling. But, i really do believe that we will not go down to league two.

Friday night against Charlton, i want all us fans getting so loud and singing our hearts out with passion. I believe we can get something out of this game, they just lost 2-0 to Brighton a.k.a gay boys. Sorry if this thread annoys some of you or is a bit cheesy, and i know all of you are gutted and so annoyed about the defeat tonight, but lets get behind them 100%.

Well done to everyone who was at the game tonight you were quality, we really are making the United in our name stand out. The players need a lift especially how hard they worked at Norwich tonight, and lets keep the support up. Just like Tilly said, there were plenty of positives, we didn't get the result we wanted or deserved, but a lot of positives to take from it, as the performance was there, the determination was there and so much more. Comon lads and ladessess, SOUTHEND UNITED TILL WE DIE

Back