• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimpereeee

First XI
A mate of mine has told me that because he couldn't get tickets for any of the home sections he has bought some for the away end.

With so much depending upon the outcome of this game for both teams emotions are bound to run high during the game. I hope he, his mates and any others who may have done likewise will be able to stay anonymous otherwise I envisage possible trouble.

Surprised as we sold out a while ago to season ticket holders only. I dont think our tickets reached our non season ticket holder fans. He must have a friend who owns a season ticket at our stadium.

I have just spoken to my mate. He assures me he bought them from Roos Hall! This get curiouser and curioser. How many season ticket holders do you have because there are over 2500 seats in the away end (I think).

Thats right I know soneone who bought Tickets for the north Bank, its been slit 50/50 for home and away fans

Yeovil are not rivals so there be no trouble ...

Come On Steve Tilson lets round of a great season with 3 Points and Promotion ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CSWICKFORDSHRIMPER @ April 26 2005,14:09)]Yeovil are not rivals so there be no trouble ...
Neither are Southend fans
wow.gif

Tickets are available in the North Bank for Home and Away supporters as it is segregated down the middle.

If Southampton and Portsmouth can sit side by side, im sure we can manage it at Roots Hall, should make for a cracking atmosphere

Back