• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread SUFC vs Cheltenham

Unfortunately I think this poor run of injuries is going to be the death of our promotion hopes this season.

Thought this game was an accident waiting to happen, just to many imported players missing.

I hate Cheltenham, don't know why but just hate losing to them.

Unfortunately I think this poor run of injuries is going to be the death of our promotion hopes this season.

I think that the recent trend seems to be that the team give up in December is going to be the death of our season!!

This game was always an accident waiting to happen.Get over yourselves.

I never expected anything else from this game. What I object to is your constant need to make every thread about you, or something you've done. Well here's the thing, we don't care! I'm on this thread to read about the match, not the life story of someone that I really couldn't care less about!

Reeves has had some good moments too, and Mayor. But Woodyard has had a shocker so far.......

Back