• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC vs Huddersfield

As no-one's posted the inevitable 'what's the score gonna be on Saturday' yet, I'll do it.

What does everyone reckon the score's gonna be, who's gonna score etc etc?

I forgot to say mine...

2-2 draw, Gray and Barrett to score, dunno who'll score for them, watched by 5,800 enthusiastic fans.

4-0 Eastwood hatrick and an over head kick from the halfway line for Shaun ' feed the goat ' Goater. 6,743 fans!!
wink.gif

3-2 Southend, Eastwood (off his arse), Goater and a random tiny midfielder (Gower/Gutts/Smith) whoever gets the nod.

Sounds like it could be a nice open game with chances - let's hope we take ours.

Crowd will be 6,472, with 394 northerners.

Referee will get 5/10, and it sounds as if Bentley (if he plays) will have his work cut out getting the first booking this week.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (N'Zamba Legend @ Aug. 18 2005,16:04)]Crowd will be 67,000 capacity as usual.
You haven't been to Roots Hall recently, have you?

Any sort of jammy 1-0 win will do, one off Eastwood's knee, and set him off on a scoring run.

Make no bones Huddersfield will be tough - they look a top side to me.

1-1 eastwood and abbott. crowd 7000 +

they'll be there or there abouts at the end of the season, a point would be a good result

interestingly, dont know if this has already been said but the 3 teams weve played so far make up 3 of the top 5

Sorry to buck the trend... and seem somewhat pesimistic, but I think it will be...

Southend 1-2 Huddersfield

Hope im wrong, really hope im wrong, but I have a nasty feeling about this one. Mind you, I travelled to Bradford thinking we were gonna get a bit of a going over, and so lets hope im as accurate this time as I was then!

All I care is that its drier than Bradford and Walsall... still ringing out my jeans now!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Aug. 18 2005,16:18)]Make no bones
Is that a real expression?!

I reckon we lose.

Then again, i've been a massive pessimist this year for every game other than the one we lost so it really doesn't matter what I reckon.

For the record, I also reckon we'll lose to Southampton, draw with Scunthorpe and draw with Col U.

That should have sealed us 9 points and a cup run then!

cool.gif

3-2 to the shrimpers.(eastwood,gray,goat)8,000 watching on
blues.gif

Back