• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sugar Hut on fire

Yep the Sugar Hut was full of pretentious ***** but, in my opinion, it should never have been converted from the White Hart anyway.

The White Hart had a lot of historical importance and it was a bit of a travesty when it 'renovated'

The White Hart in Brentwood is the oldest pub in the town, dating back to before 1480. It may have been so named after King Richard II passed through Brentwood in 1392, possibly staying at the inn. It became a coaching inn in the 18th century and survived long enough that in 1910 even offered repairs to motor vehicles

Was in a pub on the High Street last night, looking out over The Sugar Hut. Most of the damage is round the back of the main building, and it was one hell of a big fire. The previously mentioned ****wits were very annoyed because they were being told they couldn't go in (rather obviously) and just to leave the area. Apparently they'd already paid and wanted money back. Police arrested a few of them for their own safety i think. You couldn't move for fire engines and police cars!

Apparently they'd already paid and wanted money back. Police arrested a few of them for their own safety i think. You couldn't move for fire engines and police cars!

Just goes to show that these posh mugs really haven't got a grip on real life (probably lefties :D:net:)

What do they expect? Somwone sitting inside behind a desk handing our refunds? Personally i'd have let them go in.

"Go on mate, erm i think they're giving out refunds towards the back of the building"

Back