• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan is a Club official and all those on the official side are on info update lockdown by the look of things.
Correct, and Kev gave an update to CP for the Echo that was positive. But they aren't going to give a running commentary and will only announce anything when deals are done. That's how its done now. We have a proper professional set up.

And where’s Stan with his reassurance ffs 😀
Good evening!

Targets were crunched down prior to the end of season and agreed on.

It's the time of the season when many staff and players are away or are just coming back, and our Football Department is no different. The targets list will only change if and when targets go elsewhere or stay put.

Ultimately, as I've said a few times, the Football Department's work is way ahead of time ( enabled us to get two over the line very early ) but sign off is down to Tom and ultimately Ron. That's not a criticism, it's just the way our structure ( and every other club ) works.

You all hopefully know me well enough to know that the first and last priority is Southend United back where we all belong as swiftly as possible, to create strong relationships with clubs, sponsors, local and national business, to have a clear and informative media policy for our wonderful supporters and to give you a club to be proud of.

The fact that agents and indeed players are now contacting me on a daily basis wanting their clients or themselves to come to our club should give you an idea of the level of respect our Football Department has in the industry.

We know our targets. They know too. We also have secondary and tertiary should our primary targets aren't available. Again, planning hasn't been wanting.

All have been passed on upwards to see what we can and can't do.

Beyond that, loving the speculation about every player this side of the Nile!

I can only promise you all one thing. Southend United will be a forward thinking , progressive, transparent and respected club amongst its peers in the coming seasons. Hold me to it.

Stan.

Good evening!

It's the time of the season when many staff and players are away or are just coming back, and our Football Department is no different. The targets list will only change if and when targets go elsewhere or stay put.

Ultimately, as I've said a few times, the Football Department's work is way ahead of time ( enabled us to get two over the line very early ) but sign off is down to Tom and ultimately Ron. That's not a criticism, it's just the way our structure ( and every other club ) works.

You all hopefully know me well enough to know that the first and last priority is Southend United back where we all belong as swiftly as possible, to create strong relationships with clubs, sponsors, local and national business, to have a clear and informative media policy for our wonderful supporters and to give you a club to be proud of.

The fact that agents and indeed players are now contacting me on a daily basis wanting their clients or themselves to come to our club should give you an idea of the level of respect our Football Department has in the industry.

We know our targets. They know too. We also have secondary and tertiary should our primary targets aren't available. Again, planning hasn't been wanting.

I can only promise you all one thing. Southend United will be a forward thinking , progressive, transparent and respected club amongst its peers in the coming seasons. Hold me to it.

Stan.
This feed back is all I needed …. Stan the man !!👍🏻😀

It’s being donated to my Havens Hospice fundraising for the London Marathon.

If you don’t believe what I put out, why do you constantly keep DMing me trying to get bits of information, then putting them on a public forum?
Yikes 😂😂😂

If you don’t believe what I put out, why do you constantly keep DMing me trying to get bits of information, then putting them on a public forum?

Ooh.

you put that on here?

At this point let's ease off on the personal stuff. This is the Targets and rumours thread so let's keep it on topic please. Thanks
But surely the personal stuff is aimed at targets!

Good evening!

Stan.
Thanks Stan. Should we expect to see some new sponsorship deals in the near future to boost our finances?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back