• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 3 weeks our pool of potential signings will get bigger as the football league window closes. Maybe that's the 3 Amigos game plan. Wait for the quality

I guess the problem is if we Wreh gets a knock in the next 6-8 weeks then our season is all but over..

Maybe that’s a bit dramatic 😜

I guess the problem is if we Wreh gets a knock in the next 6-8 weeks then our season is all but over..

Maybe that’s a bit dramatic 😜
More than a bit dramatic. We will bring in a loanee or two, simple as that. And in the immortal words of Freddy Mercury, 'The show must go on.'

Murphy should be ready mid september from what I have heard, not sure Kev and co have a date for Cards yet
I heard from inside the club that they are both at pretty much the same stage of recovery and would be jointly undergoing their own mini pre season training regime.

Likely not back until mid September at the earliest from what I was told

I heard from inside the club that they are both at pretty much the same stage of recovery and would be jointly undergoing their own mini pre season training regime.

Likely not back until mid September at the earliest from what I was told
Differs from my info. I hope you're right but unfortunately I think it's not correct - cardwells quite a bit behind Murphy at the moment

So a summer started so bright early signings and good recruitment. To being the worst team ever . Never get to high never get to low these signings haven’t become bad a striker on loan and top 7 back on keep the faith

Wow. 14 hours and not one post on transfer targets. 2 days before Solihull Moors and when we get there, no pubs and only a tiny clubhouse to deaden any pain.

No news on strikers coming in the ? Looks like we will end up giving teams in our league a headstart again before we can get our act together..

No news on strikers coming in the ? Looks like we will end up giving teams in our league a headstart again before we can get our act together..
What are the odds on Josh Kelly scoring on Saturday? I wonder if the club are regretting not pushing the boat out a touch further to get him in. What with Ben Coker nailed on to score too we’re starting at 0-2 so whoever plays up top has a big job on if we’re to get any points at all.

What are the odds on Josh Kelly scoring on Saturday? I wonder if the club are regretting not pushing the boat out a touch further to get him in. What with Ben Coker nailed on to score too we’re starting at 0-2 so whoever plays up top has a big job on if we’re to get any points at all.
Regarding Josh Kelly, I thought we had pushed the proverbial boat out, he was keen to join but Maidenhead flat out refused to do business with us because of our abysmal credit-history?

It wasn't about pushing the boat out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back