• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a doubt, the vultures will be out there trying to unsettle players and telling them to sign for other clubs, the agents will be on overtime!
Have we really got that many class players maybe a handful but that’s it can’t imagine many clubs looking at our players , maybe national league north & south clubs looking probably the right level for many of our players.

Have we really got that many class players maybe a handful but that’s it can’t imagine many clubs looking at our players , maybe national league north & south clubs looking probably the right level for many of our players.

If they are better than what clubs already have they will be in demand Annie!

It’s not ideal but I think as much business is concluded during the season as before it. The squad/XI that starts a season invariably looks a lot different from both the squad and the XI who finish it.

I agree but we seem* to start too slowly. And for me that can make quite a difference. Being at the pointy end at the start doesn't always mean promotion (Grimsby for instance fell away before their play off success) but it's not to be sneezed at I would say.

Looking back at last season, after 10 games we had 12 points whilst Chesterfield had 24 & Notts County & Wrexham had 20+. Your honour, I rest my case.

*no, I haven't checked back over the last few years.

Last edited:
Boreham Wood announced their retained list:

Zak has returned to parent club I note... hmm.

We were linked to Josh Rees previously. I'd happily take him (if we could). He'd flourish in that number 10 role for us.

I'd happily take him over Wes in that position.

Players like him (and Brunt) are wasted at BorehamWood. No reason why he couldn't recapture his form from a season ago with us.
30 in October and could not get in Boring Wood's team last season. Season before looked decent but think his best day's are behind him. Think we need to look for younger and fresher legs for that role.

Of course.... he was on loan.

Dackers would be a great signing, he was a step up from Powell and more reliable than Hyde.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back