• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread (Potential New Signings)

Wow I’m surprised you’re letting Jevani Brown go. Thought he was decent? Mind you my Nan could’ve probably bagged a hat trick against the team we put out against you in the cup.

Jevani cost a lot of money from Cambridge, he certainly has great skill but he never really fitted in at Colchester hence his loan to FGR in his 1st season. Judging by some of his comments he was a bit of a strange guy, no doubt he will go elsewhere and score a hatfull.

No he was not the player he was after so many injuries, he had been with us 3 years so although he cost us a lot of money to buy, his salary was pretty big too, his best days are behind him.
Fair play. Looks like proper rebuilding job at colchester over the summer.

Harry pell been let go at colchester, think he’d do well for us in the national league.

Wow I’m surprised you’re letting Jevani Brown go. Thought he was decent? Mind you my Nan could’ve probably bagged a hat trick against the team we put out against you in the cup.

Very strange Jevani Brown. Scored goals during that short purple patch, including the hat-trick against us. Looked a bit special and had clubs sniffing around, including Peterborough(Boy do they love and get some goal scorers), Ipswich and Norwich. Then he couldn't score for toffee, and apparently has looked absolutely hopeless. Confidence, injury, I don't know.

It's all about ££££££, they can't afford him (injury prone might also be a factor)
If they could afford him, I'm sure he'll be offered a new contract

Erm not sure where you go your info from but that's way off the mark. He's going mainly because of some "non-playing" issues that may end up coming out in the near future. Good enough player when he's on it but attitude and injuries mean that's not often enough.

Very strange Jevani Brown. Scored goals during that short purple patch, including the hat-trick against us. Looked a bit special and had clubs sniffing around, including Peterborough(Boy do they love and get some goal scorers), Ipswich and Norwich. Then he couldn't score for toffee, and apparently has looked absolutely hopeless. Confidence, injury, I don't know.

Unfortunately I believe he is a confidence player and "might" have had some off-field distractions that buggered up his playing confidence and purple patch

Back