• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread (Potential New Signings)

Sorry, I mean necessarily having to wait until June 1 to register
I think we do, i think there is still that closed part between when you cant sign (Like back n my day when it was end or march) and then when the new season officially starts 01/06. But as you say they may not apply to non league

Given his comments, I am surprised that Accrington can afford to pay big wages for him. Expect to see him back in League 2 again.

Brendan Kiernan just released from Harrogate. Really tidy player and found some form towards the end of the season. Would be suprised if an EFL club weren’t in for him though

He's been posting on here for many years and for most of us is a welcome visitor. Not sure where you've been if you haven't noticed him before.
Yes I seen him and others from other clubs who I haven't got a problem with just thought this particular post was odd that's all

I like the look of Ryan Seager from Hungerford. Good pedigree being a Southampton graduate, 25 years old and scored 14 goals in 19 games in the Conference South before the season was curtailed.

Also really like the look of Lee’s son, Harvey Bradbury. Joined Oxford City last season from Milwall and scored 8 goals in 15 appearances. 22 years old, 6ft 3in tall and another one with very good pedigree given his old man and previous clubs.

Would far rather look at talented younger players on the way up than older pro’s on the way down.
Sorry not good enough! We need players with football league experience who are willing to drop down into the national league!! We have to be better and have better quality then the rest!! That's how we will get promoted

Sorry not good enough! We need players with football league experience who are willing to drop down into the national league!! We have to be better and have better quality then the rest!! That's how we will get promoted
Because our club is just so inviting for them sort of players isn’t it

Back