• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread (Potential New Signings)

Coulson, Murphy, bridge are probably the 3 players

good player!!!
Indeed. Certainly capable at L2 level, plenty of experience in L1
interesting Bristol Rovers have invited him back for pre-season training with the potential of a new contract but its believed he wants something sorted sooner

The 1st will be that we're going to make an announcement. The 2nd will be that the announcement is delayed. The 3rd will be that we've signed someone. The 4th will be that we've lost the fax machine.
Last season, the first was that we didn’t need to worry about sign anyone quickly, the second that we were looking to sign someone in December, third that we were able to sign someone but maybe its too late, and fourth that had we signed someone at the beginning we would have survived relegation

Every player we sign who is in the prime age bracket (27-32 imo) means that we are ramping up the risk factor in hope of short term reward.

I like the look of these potential signings, but only if they will be getting us back first time or second time at most.

I have absolutely no problem signing players over 30, the problem we we're having was signing players over 30 that were injured off the bat or frequently.

I have not heard any injury red flags from any of the players we've signed or rumoured to be in for, which is pleasing to hear.

I have absolutely no problem signing players over 30, the problem we we're having was signing players over 30 that were injured off the bat or frequently.

I have not heard any injury red flags from any of the players we've signed or rumoured to be in for, which is pleasing to hear.
Indeed.

And the liam ridgewell big time charlies just after a skivey last payday.

Phil could sign jimmy cranky this year for all i care if he can get us back in the efl.

We arent done with business yet anyway, 3 signings of pacey promising youngsters and we are balanced out again, maybe phil has some good up and coming loanees in mind.

CP confirms we are in talks with a Midfielder who played in L1 last season, that must be Ogogo. He spent last season or part if it at Dagenham i think

Last edited:
Demetriou, Holmes, Dieng Oxley, Hart and Bwomono seem to be taking a while? Any news , thoughts

I thought Demi was dead keen and Phil also said how much he wanted this one over the line

Demetriou, Holmes, Dieng Oxley, Hart and Bwomono seem to be taking a while? Any news , thoughts

I thought Demi was dead keen and Phil also said how much he wanted this one over the line
Ox I think is going to go.

Demi might be held up due to player/coach role or just player.

The longer Elvis takes, the more likely he is to stay.

Others, or any of the above could be down to summer breaks (might have gone to the Falklands as they're on the green list).

All just conjecture.

I dont think Elvis will go, I think we get a bit of compo if he does go as we offered a contract and I dont think anyone will want to pay for him, free maybe, for dollar no

Back