• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sunday's Games

Won 5-3 but between them my strikers only got 1 goal which is a bit concerning
rock.gif

Fully expecting a bit of a hammering next week though
down.gif

Won 5-2 but gained an injury, annoyingly after i had just fired 9 Doctors as my players were all healed.
mad.gif

On the plus side I earnt 141 Hatstats 38.5 Stars
biggrin.gif

Won 1-0, only 20% possession
biggrin.gif

However, check out my defensive ratings:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Right Side Defence: solid (very high)
Central Defence: formidable (high)
Left Side Defence: excellent (very high)

I don't think anyone in the division can penetrate that!

Get in there!

2-4 playing MOTS (team spirit now furious), one red card, two yellows and an injury - fortunately only for one week and I have plenty of cover in midfield.

But it wasn't all bad news
biggrin.gif

"Your team has received 10 £ because Perrin Amory (41491700), who was formerly a member of your squad, was recently sold for 4 000 £."

I'm also still second in the table and should have a comfortable victory next week which will then set me up for back to back games against 3rd place in the league.

Now the question - does my sent off defender recieve training or not ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Mar. 07 2005,09:03)]Now the question - does my sent off defender recieve training or not ?
Yes, only injured players don't receive training (the player that replaces them gets it).

I won! I won! 3-1 away from home. Even though I had a bloke sent off. His 3rd sending off of the season!

I used MOTS - how badlyand in what areas will this affect me next week? I am playing 2nd from bottom but then I'm only mid table myself,

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bucks_blue @ Mar. 07 2005,14:42)]I won! I won! 3-1 away from home. Even though I had a bloke sent off. His 3rd sending off of the season!

I used MOTS - how badlyand in what areas will this affect me next week? I am playing 2nd from bottom but then I'm only mid table myself,
You'll take a hit on TS, that's the only affect.

MOTS - Selecting 'Match of the Season' under Team Attitude will give you a boost to your midfield rating for one match but will mean a hit on TS. Vice versa for Play it Cool (PIC)

TS - Team Spirit, shown in the training section. High TS will benefit your midfield rating.

Well, lost 4-1 at home to the new league leaders... who (alas) look rather good at the moment - 43.5 stars (inc. 21 stars in the midfield alone, with a passable rating) and an HT rating of 186.

wow.gif

Still, I got 38 stars and an HT rating of 154, so not too unhappy with that.

On the upside:

1. Got my record gate: 52,006 and gate receipts of over £250K
biggrin.gif

2. Sold my captain / talisman / future coach for £408K.

3. Now have sh*tloads of cash (well, sh*tloads for me - £1.4m), which I'm going to blow on a sh*t-hot midfielder.

biggrin.gif

Matt

Back