• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Super Bowl - Patriots V Dirty Giants

Irish_Shrimper

Ant from across the Pond
00a794.jpg

Tonight is the night! How does everyone that has an interest think it will go? From my time working in Boston i'm all for Mr Brady and company ever since - and fingers along with everything else crossed that we do the perfect season :)

I usually cheer on the underdogs in sport, but I'll be supporting New England tonight - it really would be great if they completed the perfect season.

As for a prediction - Patriots to win by 10.

Pats to win, Brady wll be MVP. The bloke doesnt get the recognition he deserves - in my opinion. Its only when he retires that people will realise how good he is/was

I thought it was kick off at 11? regardless - i'll be finished here at work at 9:30, getting a case of beer - and hitting a mates house for the game by 10 :D

Oh silly me .11ish it is ........I will send back your wife by 3 am then Ant ..:)

All starts about 11:20. Tom Petty is the main attraction in the half-time show.

Will be drinking plenty coffee at work tomorrow!

My heart says the Giants (the team i supported at Wembley) but i think reality will soon hit home on this one and the pats'll win........But history shows that they have only won their 3 Superbowls by 3 points so i'm going to live in hope..........

Booooooooooooooooooooooooo Giants!. Call yourself patriotic ....:confused: ;)

Got to be New England.....:D

Cant support that NYG lot after putting Dallas to the sword earlier in the season...:finger:

Ely....you aint yer bro yer know....:finger:

Looking ahead, I see the game played at Wembley this October will be between the New Orleans Saints and the San Diego Chargers. Just applied to be on the 'Registry of Interest'. Along with several hundred thousand others no doubt!

Any Zoners supporters of either of those teams? I seem to remember someone on here being a Chargers fan...

Looking ahead, I see the game played at Wembley this October will be between the New Orleans Saints and the San Diego Chargers. Just applied to be on the 'Registry of Interest'. Along with several hundred thousand others no doubt!

Any Zoners supporters of either of those teams? I seem to remember someone on here being a Chargers fan...

If you end up going please make sure to boo Phillip Rivers every chance you get. The guy is a complete moron, and one of the biggest trash talkers in league. He is a distinctly average QB and the only reason the Chargers are good is because of LT. If you need some inspiration on what the atmosphere should be like when Rivers is out there watch when the Broncos host the Chargers, assuming it is before the London game.

I hate the Pats so come on the Giants!

Being a Colts fan, I'd love to see Eli win it for the Giants.

I've also put a couple of quid on Burress to get the first touchdown at decent odds so come on son!

Back