• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Super Bowl thread

Who will you be cheering on in Super Bowl XLVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, yes I am. Mind if I add a poll? Not who you think will win, but who you'll be cheering on...

Denver, just love Manning, guys been written off far to many times. Also like Wes Welker, probably the most underrated Broncos receiver, but just deadly in the red zone.

Bit of support coming in for Seattle, their odds have shortened over the last day.

Historical stat - on the six occasions that the Super Bowl has pitted the NFL's best offense against its best defense, D has come out on top five times. In today's contest, that would mean a win for Seattle.

I'm no expert, but...

Broncos = final swansong for ageing NFL superstar

Seahawks = a bunch of snotty arrogant teenagers (relatively) who are very very good.

I'll be cheering on the Seahawks.

Good start for the Seahawks who I'm cheering on. Not a huge NFL fan but as the Mrs is American it's a slice of home for her. We support the Bears & Colts normally, so I should probably be supporting the Broncos 'cos of Manning but I like an underdog. Plus I like to think of Marty Crane cheering on Seattle! :winking:

Well we knew the Seattle D was good but this is crazy.

If you've not got tomorrow booked off, go to bed now and get some sleep.

yeah i think it's game over sadly. going to catch up with the 2nd half tomorrow night I think.

No work tomorrow so I made it until the end, 43-8 great stuff from Seattle Seahawks.

Fb20BM8.jpg

Back