• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters groups meeting

A supporters groups meeting was held tonight and a statement from The Trust and The Protest group will be issued in the next 48 few days.

We are NOT just sitting still on this fiasco.
Thank you 🙏

Last edited by a moderator:
A supporters groups meeting was held tonight and a statement from The Trust and The Protest group will be issued in the next few days.

We are NOT just sitting still on this fiasco.
Will it feature news from the meeting with the council today?

Last edited by a moderator:
July 4th well anther two days after that and you could have your own Independence Day protest march. No better still June 6th make it the Longest Day revisited the beginning of the End with victory.

48 hours gonna be a long wait. We had another little ditty on POF pod this morning which was a nice listen naturally. Not sure if someone from protest outside the court on Monday fed them some info or not.

I think the position we now find ourselves in is that all gloves are now off and we should do what we have to do to fight for this club and I will give full support to any group/person - but please don’t keep some of us in the dark on plans as that only splits people and we all need to be United on this
Agreed, feels like we are in the dark again when we all feel sick to our stomache.

I have edited my OP slightly as it may be we have to wait until early next week for the statements. Please don't ask why it is just the way it is atm.

So it’s another weekend feeling sick with worry it just goes on & on probably Monday we will be told it’s now the end of the week

Back