• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Swansea 'Ardnuts

EastStandBlue

Life President
Heard a rumour at work today that one of the unofficial Swansea Supporters clubs has offered a prize for the first Swansea Fan to stab a Southend Fan on saturday...

...Nice to know there's no changing Swansea fans then...

I'm sure they'll behave themselves. It's probably just bravado and empty threats...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Nov. 10 2005,21:40)]I'm sure they'll behave themselves. It's probably just bravado and empty threats...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2000 Swansea fans in town - got a feeling there could be serious problems tomorrow . Hope not Im taking my lad to his first match

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Nov. 10 2005,21:21)]Heard a rumour at work today that one of the unofficial Swansea Supporters clubs has offered a prize for the first Swansea Fan to stab a Southend Fan on saturday...

...Nice to know there's no changing Swansea fans then...
Usual cyber warrior crap no doubt. Given Swansea's bad reputation I think the old bill will be well prepared tomorrow, fingers crossed that the day goes peacefully. Given the media focus and the large number of floating fans present we don't need any negative headlines.

Only seem trouble once at Roots Hall in years ( Swansea I know) - Dosent take Dixon of Dock Green to work out they will have large numbers. Sure police will be all over it as always....

Internet Talk - Blah,Blah,Blah

Back