• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Swansea Section All Ticket - must be alot of em

Hmm. We must be giving them a limited allocation for this game then.... might be another 10,000+ attendance!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tomasufc 4eva @ Nov. 07 2005,19:40)]Subsidised travel sounds good for the Swans, just a tenner.
yer, last season we got a subsidised trip to the vetch, took quite a few there.

This may turn out to be the game of the season. A win would be so special!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Nov. 07 2005,22:24)]it would be nice to see a 12,000 - sod segragation
Yeah its only Swansea, they wont try to kick off with just about anything that moves, west stand kiddies, brace yourselves this time
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Nov. 07 2005,22:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Nov. 07 2005,22:24)]it would be nice to see a 12,000 - sod segragation
Yeah its only Swansea, they wont try to kick off with just about anything that moves, west stand kiddies, brace yourselves this time  
laugh.gif
I don't think they'll have room to run away this time.

[b said:
If we didn't get 12,000 at the game against Yeovil - we won't get 12,000 against Swansea. It was absolutely rammed against Yeovil and apparently we only had 11,500 in the ground. The only seats unaavilable were about 100 separating the home and away fans in the North bank. If we get 11,500, I will consider that as a full house.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Nov. 08 2005,09:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ Nov. 08 2005,08:41)]It was absolutely rammed against Yeovil and apparently we only had 11,500 in the ground.  
The West was certainly not "absolutely rammed" for this game.
Which sections were empty? Not being funny - just interested because it looked packed from the East Stand.

Yesterday they were not confident about bringing more than 1000. Lot of reasons, the fact its all ticket and closeness to XMAS??? They were not that happy "Sarfend would bring more than that to us" was the call. Im shocked thought they would be all over 1500. Maybe not such a big club afterall

[b said:
wow.gif

Now that's just asking for trouble!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Nov. 07 2005,20:45)]Wicked. Great atmos beckons!
Tim, if you don't want me to smack you real hard across the forehead and run off next time I see you then I simply won't allow you to shorten the word atmosphere to "atmos".

[b said:
Quote[/b] (keefmoon @ Nov. 08 2005,11:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Nov. 07 2005,20:45)]Wicked. Great atmos beckons!
Tim, if you don't want me to smack you real hard across the forehead and run off next time I see you then I simply won't allow you to shorten the word atmosphere to "atmos".
Sorry Barry xx

Back