• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Swansea Section All Ticket - must be alot of em

there selling block x now, and its only tuesday, swans should be a few down still even if it is near christmas, and England playing wont effect them, as they're Welsh
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Nov. 08 2005,19:17)]there selling block x now, and its only tuesday, swans should be a few down still even if it is near christmas, and England playing wont effect them, as they're Welsh  
wink.gif
I predict a riot
laugh.gif

Watching the Welsh get lairy
Is not very pretty I tell thee
Walking through Southend is quite scary
And not very sensible either
A team from Wales are gonna get beaten
At roots hall the tickets r gonna be all seater
Many pies at the ground will be eaten
And will the blues carry on unbeaten?
La-ah-ah, la la lalala la
Ah-ah-ah, la la lalala la

I predict a diet, The Swans need a diet

Gavin Henson' legs are a bit waxy
No doubt a Swans fan will try to attack me
He said that the result will go against me
Wants to get them back a bit of gory
Streakers will run around with no clothes on
And the stewards will do nothing to stop them
If it wasn't for chip fat, well they'd be frozen
They're not very sensible

La-ah-ah, la la lalala la
Ah-ah-ah, la la lalala la

And if there's anybody left out there
That wants to be in here - buy your tickets earlier next time!!!

This probably needs some tweaking but the best I cud do in 5 minutes
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Nov. 08 2005,22:39)]Quality song. I suggest a rendition on sat...
wink.gif
I think were gonna need printouts then, placed on everyseat around the ground, n get the drummers to play sum kind of beat!

Good luck. no one seems to like doing anything like that on here
sad.gif

Just a little. plus you might need to be in there the night before for every seat
biggrin.gif

Back