• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Swansea v Wrexham FA Premier Welsh Cup

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Mar. 28 2006,15:59)]Live on BBC2 Wales if you've got Sky & want to cheer on Wrexham tomorrow night!
Why would i ever want to cheer on Wrexham

EVER

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Mar. 28 2006,16:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Mar. 28 2006,15:59)]Live on BBC2 Wales if you've got Sky & want to cheer on Wrexham tomorrow night!
Why would i ever want to cheer on Wrexham

EVER
I still hold a grudge over the events of 7 May 2005.

OK, it's hard to find someone to support in the Welsh Cup Final but I'd rather choose Wrexham (who were fairly gracious in victory in last season's LDV) over Swansea who face it cheated to get themselves promoted.  We all know that referee was made to finish the Bury game early all because their neanderthal supporters couldn't stay off the pitch.

Would we have been spilling over onto Blundell Park if the shoe had been on the other foot, I don't think so.

Plus, I also want Wrexham to win to **** all over Trundle's 100% Welsh Cup Final record!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ Mar. 29 2006,23:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend_utd_fan @ Mar. 29 2006,22:45)]Swansea won 2-1
Rory fallon scored..whats this world coming to....
A what a comedy of errors Fallon's goal was too, snapshot from Trundle from the left hand side of the box, Wrexham GK fumbled it (he couldn't have been playing in last year's LDV final could he?) and Fallon stubbed his shot into the ground & it trickled into the empty net! As my Mrs said to me at the time "that boy's rubbish, he kicks just like a schoolgirl!!!" £300k saved me thinks!

Back