• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ Challenge Cup

Bob Cratchitt

Devil's Advocate
Ok here are the teams i have had confirmation of wanting to play in the cup.

Beertown Shrimpers (60578)
Crabby's Crunchers (61026)
Rochford FC (61932)
FC Gambero (63971)
GNH United (64116)
Hardwick Rejects (62046)
Pearlstars (54813)
Quackers (58399)
Shrimp Gers (58627)
shrimper (60455)
ShrimperZone FC (58452)
Shrimperzone F.C. (58379)
Southchurch United (61068)
Southchurch Wanderers (61008)
Southend United FC (60419)
Southend United Football Club (62939)
Southend-United (54090)
Steveh1510 United (62398)
The Shrimpers (57530)

Ok i have one more confirmed, he is just waiting for a team to be approved. So unless i get another 4 more teams i will call it closed.

This is looking good, our biggest number of entries so far.

Jaypea Athletic missing from that list. ALS?

If you can't get anyone else suggest bye matches and whoever gets the week off organises their own match for the week.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Feb. 11 2005,16:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Feb. 11 2005,15:40)]Jaypea Athletic missing from that list.
I have not heard back from Jay so yet to add him, of course if i see him tonight then i will ask.

Naps what is your team??
Not approved yet, on the waiting list, but it will be Napster United.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Feb. 11 2005,16:23)]I have rejoined hat-trick so will be interested in getting knocked out first round.
why the change of heart naps didnt you say you gave up last time coz it was poo ?

Within the week, i was going to use the old system at hattriX Cup Manager but they want to charge 5 Euros for the privilege which seemed a little excessive to me. So i must probably assigned numbers to teams and get people to pm me numbers until they all go. I will of course send a list of the teams to numbers to Leeboy and Mts to prove that the draw was fair.

What do people say? 5 groups x 4 teams with the winners automatically progressing with the top 3 runner ups? Then into a straight knock out round. If we get another 4 teams then we can do 4 groups of 6 both winners and runner up progress into the knockout round.

Not to keep pushing it but we need to get this sorted before Tuesday, or we'll all miss out on friendlies.

rock.gif

Why as i have stated several times it will start after the 3rd round of the English Cup, in other words when the 4th round is occuring which coincidentally will be on the 22nd Feb, so unless i am missing something not sure how you will miss out on friendlies for this Tuesday which by my reckoning is the 15th Feb.
suspect.gif

Sometimes I wonder why i bother?
rock.gif

And for the record here is the date confirmed in a previous thread.

click here!!

So is that clear now.
tounge.gif
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 13 2005,23:37)]I can barely remember how fantastic Captain Marvel was on Friday night
tounge.gif
Err ... that's because he wasn't!!

oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Birri @ Feb. 12 2005,11:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Feb. 11 2005,16:23)]I have rejoined hat-trick so will be interested in getting knocked out first round.
why the change of heart naps didnt you say you gave up last time coz it was poo ?
yeah well....

glare.gif

Back